• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which is your favourite generation games???

Which is your favourite generation games???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf boy37

Wolf Trainer
Post and vote here on your favorite generation games!!!
;355;;492-s;;222;;munchlax;;107;;347;;026;;136;;412;

Last edited:

Spirit of Darkness

I voted for the fourth generation.

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
In spite of initial misgiving generation 4 is easily my favorite.

Skull-Kid

Well, I was introduced in to Pokemon in the first generation.
Haven't played the second generation.
I loved the third generation.
The fourth generation got kinda ruined with the online battling.

I vote for the 3rd.

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
I was around since the first gen games, and until fourth gen came out, I thought that second gen was best. I lost my faith in Pokemon during the third generation because I felt that R/S were lacking something, and as a result didn't make any more Pokemon purchases until Mystery Dungeon. Then the fourth generation started, and it's definitely the best one yet in my book. I vote for fourth.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Generation 3.

Most fun of all the games, best Pokemon, best plotline, and Emerald had best Battle Frontier.

Lufiji

I vote fourth generation assuming thats what you count HG/SS under, that was easily my favourite Pokemon game, taking elements from the otherwise best games in the series (Platinum and G/S/C) and blending them into one awesome game.

If it counts as 2nd gen my vote goes to that instead, but I presumed it would come under the 4th generation.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I voted Generation II, solely because I'm counting G/S under that as opposed to HG/SS.

Silver was my first videogame EVER. That alone puts it in the major nostalgia level.

HookShot

Shiny get!
4th for HG/SS.

G/S were my favorite games and now they've got 4th gen remakes with everything and then some. Naturally, the 4th wins.

Emerald 2006

4th Generation's my fav, as a lot of ppl voted.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
I voted narrowly for the 3rd gen. I would have said 4th gen if only they had made an XD sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.