• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Journeys Pokémon would you like to see Interact?

LucasMV

Some of you sure like overdramatizing everything. Pretty sure they decided that interactions weren’t a priority and just focused on what they’re doing now. Call it the “Ultimate Promotion of everything” since that’s just simply what this anime series serves as, just show and voila. The 25th anniversary essentially solidified that if anything.
It was a choice, but one that doesn't appear to make much sense.

I guess it's just that we haven't really gotten anything better in return for sacrificing Pokemon interactions. If it were the case that we had a much deeper developed character dynamic between Ash, Goh and the rest of the human cast and a deeper development of them as characters, then sure, I'd get the reason behind the change of focus. But human character development/interaction is as deep as any other series, which is not very deep at all, except for a few episodes.

So what did we get instead of Pokemon interactions? Where did that time go? Mostly episodic and random fillers. That's the point. If it was used to further focus on PWC battles or, like I said, human characters, then it'd be a fair trade off. But that's not the case.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Well not surprised everyone is bashing JN again instead of answering the q
Anyway.......
Lucario and Sirfetch'd. There was a good setup for a Riolu Farfetchd rivalry that we thought would happen due to the OP, so would like to see it come back
Lucario and Cinderace. They set it up once and never brought it up again. I'd like to see how they evolve that
Inteleon and Dracovish: This one I think would be extremely funny and a nice gag
One thing I sorely need: Grookey Cinderace and Inteleon interactions. Still a bit pissed we didn't see grookey and Sobble or grookey and Drizzile
And yeah, I wouldn't mind any other interaction as well. Sirfetch'd and Scizor could be cool as well owing to the Wikstrom episode

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Well not surprised everyone is bashing JN again instead of answering the q
Anyway.......
Lucario and Sirfetch'd. There was a good setup for a Riolu Farfetchd rivalry that we thought would happen due to the OP, so would like to see it come back
Lucario and Cinderace. They set it up once and never brought it up again. I'd like to see how they evolve that
Inteleon and Dracovish: This one I think would be extremely funny and a nice gag
One thing I sorely need: Grookey Cinderace and Inteleon interactions. Still a bit pissed we didn't see grookey and Sobble or grookey and Drizzile
And yeah, I wouldn't mind any other interaction as well. Sirfetch'd and Scizor could be cool as well owing to the Wikstrom episode
And you think that's enough? I can have 5 pages of interactions in SandMoon at this point

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit

Cinderace - Scizor; the OG battle duo.

Darmanitan - Grookey; evolution.

Grookey, Misdreavus, Sandile; shenanigans.

Inteleon - Grookey; cool and collected older brother vs mischief maker.

Alchremie, Raichu, Greedent; feeders vs gluttony.

Dracovish, Arctozolt, Aerodactyl; abominations meet real deal.

Hitmonchan - Binnacle; the forgotten ones.

etc, etc...

Decidueye23

Honestly, i would like to see any combination of interaction. Give me an a drwgonite and sirfetchd episose. You have a knight and a dragon together. The knight riding a dragon into battle should be such a given but its not happened.

Dracovish and Lucario. They would be so different woild be fun. A sakuragi episode with all the mons being pranked by Gengar. So many options its so suprising they actively choose not to explore this. And instead giev us unwatchable episodes like gulpin balls

I know it belongs in other threads but

I would like to see Pikachu interacting with Wild Grimmsnarl and Wild Hatterene just because obvious reasons. that alone gives me the idea for an episode but It's not enough to warrant it's own thread.

On topic. I'd liked to see Chloe's Eevee and Yamper.