• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Kalos starter did you choose?

Which Kalos starter did you choose?

• Chespin

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Fennekin

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Froakie

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters

Picnicker

I choose (and chose it on my 'Y' version) Chespin because I think it looks cuter than Fennekin and Froakie. I also enjoy how Chesnaught essentially stole the Fighting-type part from the burning starters of the previous three generations: Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
Froakie is my top pick and Chespin would be my 2nd. Fennekin is all right but Delphox looks too ugly so I never picked Fennekin. :(

Trillion

froakie was the only choice as far as i was concerned

not a fan of quilladin, chesnaught, or delphox

I do remember that Shauna gives you the starter that wasn't chosen by you or Serena/Calem after you become the Champion. Did any of you use the extra starter in your playthroughs, or did you just keep it for Dex or trading purposes?
i legit never knew this