• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Kalos Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The Final Stage Only?

Which Kalos Starter Is Your Favorite Based On The Final Stage Only?

• Chesnaught

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Delphox

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Greninja

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters

The Pokenerds

"I need a partner" - Steven Stone
Greninja cause SATOSHI-GEKKOUGA!

(just kidding)

Ask me, and I think Delphox would be good for Pokemon Performances/Contests but is also good for battles. It's a really cool Pokemon. Chesnaught is not my style. It's just too buff and not that attractive imo. Greninja's cool because I mean it looks attractive and it's good for Pokemon battles. Also I have a fond memory of battling with Greninja and let's not forget

SATOSHI-GEKKOUGA

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Chesnaught.

I think the only thing that truly hurts him was having some many weakness, HA being a bit niche and lack of luck with he being a grass/fighting type who happened to be in the same gen as pre-nerf Gale Wings Talonflame

Ohshi

Banned from Club Penguin
Greninja is GOATed. But if Delphox was more slim like Braixen, I might have picked it instead.

dementeddurian

Love Ball Lover
Since I first played X with Fennekin as my starter, obviously I am biased towards Delphox.

The others are fine as is, but Delphox is a favorite I grew to like.