• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Kingdom Hearts game do you like more and why?

Which Kingdom Hearts game do you like more Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, or COM and why? I like Kingdom Hearts 2 the best because you get to play as Roxas at the beginning of the game.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The first one, as it was the only one that wasn't easy as hell and had a storyline that was above average.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
The first, since it had difficulty.

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
I haven't played any of them, but i've wanted to. Since 358/2 Days has recently been announed for a European release, i'm DEFINATELY getting it!

Now to just wait for Birth By Sleep to be announced for Europe. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be, considering all the KH games in the main series have come out in Europe AND the whole series has collectively sold 2 million copies over here...

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I love the second one. I like getting to play as Roxas, and I'm fond of it's storyline.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
personaly i enjoyed the second one more then the first one. the fighting scenes were more spectacular then in the first one.

Zabi

Not really here.
I preferred the first one over the second.

Birth By Sleep sounds kind of interesting, though.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
The first one, not for being more difficult per se, but for actually having a rational difficulty curve. Not to mention that the second game started off rather horribly with those tedious seven (or is it ten?) days of domestic chores, as opposed to the intriguing, colourful introduction that started off Kingdom Hearts 1.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
this could have waited for BbS & 358/2 Days to come out, but what the heck.

i cant really choose. i gues i prefer the first one because its almost too hard. the second one is too easy.

gtaivfan07

i like kingdom hearts 2 because the story line is very interesting and the gameplay is fun.

TydinRyn9

Get in da choppa!
Well, I've beaten all three. I've even played COM on both PS2 and the GBA. Now to wait for BbS and 358/2 to arrive. Both of which I'm very excited to play...

Now, back on topic, the current one I like the most is KH2. Reaction Button was a greatly needed improvement over KH1. Plus, KH1 was a bit too difficult for me the first go 'round. Oh, and anothering about KH2? The bad guys. Fighting Xemnas and the other nobodies was fun.

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
the second one.
IT had more customization options. With the different costumes, and the keyblades.
And you get to play as roxas.

Wynaut1993

The Smartest Wynaut
The first one was just an automatic classic to me. The second i feel i lonly lliked it because i was KH fan. KH2 was constanly press triangle to beat bosses and i beat it in a couple of days whereas KH1 took me a while to beat ( probably also partially due to me being a lot younger when i first played KH)

abraxas

Words.
Though I enjoyed KH1 and KH2 highly, I have to go with the first one. It was the first time being done, so you had nothing to compare it to, and with all the Disney characters, it gave off a bit of a nostalgic feel.
Simple reasoning, I know. =\

greenfanboy

My Metroid ate me.
KH2 cuz it had more features, better bosses, and cuz of Organization XIII! Speaking of them, I heard you could play as any of the members in KH 358/2 Days. Is this true?