• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Korea do You Prefer?

Which Korea do You Prefer?

• Total voters

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Everyone knows about the two Koreas, North Korea and South Korea. North Korea is a communist country with a dictatorship while South Korea allows more personal freedoms and has been influenced by the United States.

So, which Korea do you love more?

Gelatino95

Not a tool
There's two of them?

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Everyone knows about the two Koreas, South Korea and Best Korea. Best Korea is a beautiful country with a Glorious Bovine Dear Leader while South Korea allows you to eat your children and has been influenced by the horrible plutocracy United States.

So, which Korea do you love more?

fixed that for you

Earthia100

What kind of question is this? South Korea, Duh! North Korea can't even feed it's people!

I have a friend who could probably write an entire novel about why South Korea is better than North Korea.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Do you mean that politically, or?

Politically and economically, I guess.

What kind of question is this? South Korea, Duh! North Korea can't even feed it's people!

I have a friend who could probably write an entire novel about why South Korea is better than North Korea.

But you have to remember, as Cifala stated, North Korea is best Korea.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Well I like North Korea and I also like South Korea.

But which is better?

Well there is only one way to find out.

Fight!!!

Anyway I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

Earthia100

But you have to remember, as Cifala stated, North Korea is best Korea.

There is no Pokemon in North Korea
There is no internet in North Korea
North Korea can't even build a satelite
There is no food in North Korea

Who's the Best Korea Now?! South! Yayo!:club:

Atari

Did it on 'em
North Korea is best Korea!! North Korea is best Korea!!

I would actually rather go to the DPRK over the South just for the experience, even though the tours are abridged and crappy for Americans. Compared with the ones they give for Australians.

GalladeX

Sometimes I wonder if North Korea is actually an amazing, perfect country and Kim Jong whatever was that crazy and paranoid as to make it out to be a horrible dictatorship.

South.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Who's the Best Korea Now?! South! Yayo!:club:

Do not insult the Great General's country ever again.

Sometimes I wonder if North Korea is actually an amazing, perfect country and Kim Jong whatever was that crazy and paranoid as to make it out to be a horrible dictatorship.

No. Reporters have secretly filmed North Korea and revealed how bad the conditions are there.

ForeverFlame

My grandfather is geographically from South Korea, but he and my great-grandparents left the Korean peninsula before Korea was split in half. So I'm going to say the unified pre-WWII Korea for his sake.

Atari

Did it on 'em
To all of you saying that DPRK is such a bad place, what information are you basing your opinion on? There's really no steady source of accurate information coming from the place because it is so isolated (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). If you are believing the propaganda American and international news is feeding you, you would obviously think that NK is not a good place. If you believe the propaganda coming from NK, you will think that the country is the holy land of prospering and such. What is the final judgement of which is correct? There's probably a middle ground to both versions.

Visit here. Please ignore the propaganda if you see any, and look around the website. The have updated it since the death of Kim Jung Ill I have noticed, and it looks really nice now. Maybe you're perspective will change a little once you browse through for a few minutes?

DittoDude

The King of Town.

If it's nonfiction, it's not a novel. Also, North Korea. Communism FTW.