• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Krystal do you wanna see in next SSB serie?

Which Krystal do you wanna see in SSBU?

• Krystal 1, before joining Fox's team, native suit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Krystal 2, after joining Fox's team, purple suit

• Krystal 3, after joining Fox's team, pink suit

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto B1tch

There is a strong rumor that Krystal is one of the newcomers the next SSB game - Super Smash Bros. Universe. I loved the idea. I just was wondering which Krystal they'll include. Krystal lived on a planet with dinosaurs and she weared a thong and was commonly using a magic stick as weapon. Her aboriginal appearance suggests that she wasn't very used with technology, but after she joined Fox's team, her appearance was changed drastically. She stopped to use the stick, and started to use a gun instead. Below is three Krystals main variations, which of theen would you like to see in SSBU?

[size=+1]1[/size]
krystal.jpg

[size=+1]2[/size]
323896.jpg

[size=+1]3[/size]
180px-Krystal_as_she_appears_in_Star_Fox_Command.JPG

The first Krystal is the the original native of dinossaur planet. The next two differ mostly in the color of the suit, but you can see that her hair and her tail aren't the same either. As she isn't showing a weapon in the third picture, we could assume that is a small pistol (like the ones Fox and Falcon use), so it is probably tucked in the belt or in the pocket.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Lots of people despise Star Fox Adventures, you know?

Rakurai

I think you should've included a "None" option, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.