• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which League would have been a piece of Cake if Ash brought back his previous Pokémon?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Can someone explain to me the logic of reserves doing better than the actual regional Pokémon he caught? Every region he loses with his current team barring Alola so I’m not sure how adding reserves would help unless they’ve been training at Oaks wouldn’t it be the same result?
I think the consensus is that a team full of Satoshi's older powerhouses would be stronger than Satoshi's regular regional team in any given saga. I personally agree to a certain extent, but characters like Takuto and Alan would likely beat Satoshi's best powerhouses, regardless.

SatoSereFan224888

Kalos League without a doubt.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Hoenn League (Tyson gets stomped)
-Charizard
-Snorlax
-Bulbasaur
-Glalie
-Swellow
-Pikachu

Sinnoh League (Tobias is still winning but Ash goes through more of his team)
-Charizard
-Infernape
-Pikachu
-Sceptile
-Snorlax
-Heracross

Unova League (Cameron and Virgil get stomped)
-Charizard
-Infernape
-Sceptile
-Snorlax
-Pikachu
-Krookodile

Kalos League (Alain loses in a close match)
-Greninja
-Charizard
-Infernape
-Sceptile
-Pikachu
-Snorlax
Speaking of this, the difficulty curve for the Sinnoh and Kalos was extremely high compared to other leagues. Imagine having to deal with Paul, Barry, Nando, Ash, Sawyer, Tierno or even worse, Tobias and Alain.
I think both of the leagues are closer in power than they are in skill,Trevor and Tierno never impressed me.Alain was pretty basic.Their two most skilled trainers were Ash and Sawyer.Trainers like Tobias,Nando and Barry I'd probably put over Tierno and Trevor.DP Ash is equal or better to XY Ash in the skill department.Conway is definitely more skilled than Sawyer.Paul is above everyone from the Kalos league without question.

Applecorp

The Sinnoh league would've been easier for Ash but I think Tobias still would've beaten him if his whole team was full of legendaries. And honestly what would be the fun in watching Ash win easily anyway?

Ryker101

They would all have been easier to some extent, but I’d say Kanto and Unova in particular. Both leagues had relatively week opponents that he could’ve beaten with some extra firepower. He was basically nerfed before battling Ritchie (pidgeotto was weakened) and he came *this* close to beating Cameron when half of his team did practically nothing (boldore, oshawott and unfezant all got stomped). The victors didn’t seem that impressive either and in Unova especially he had a large roster of powerful mons he could’ve used.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Unova because Cameron & Virgil teams aren't that impressive and we all know Ash and his teams got nerfed by alot with some very questionable actions after his peak in DP.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Eh why are people replying with Alola league here, ash already won that lol
As for which leagues, easily hoenn unova and Kalos. And if we include all his reserves upto now, I think he can take down Tobias too