• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Bird Do You Prefer?

Which Legendary Bird Do You Prefer

• Total voters

shinigami13

SoulSilver ftw!
Well when I was younger I preferred Zapdos. Now I prefer Articuno, simply because he looks better than the other two

Zapdos all the way Articuno can stick some ice up it's ***.. joke But I somehow hate Articuno don't know why thought D:

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
in terms of looks, articuno. for battles, though, zapdos. but as far as contests go, i don't do them often, so i wouldn't really know who's better. ;)

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I prefer Zapdos because he looks cooler and is stronger than the other two. I like Articuno too, but Moltres...not so much.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Articuno then moltres then Zapdos.
I have a thing against it and have had since I first played the games.
Articuno is my favorite because it looks the best imo and it has the cheapest win ever if it keeps mind reader and sheer cold.

Rayn_Shyu

Claimed!
Articuno. Pruttiest, and has one of my favorite favorite cries in the game. "Articuno...brat-it."

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Moltres, for two reason.

1. It's a bird.
2. IT'S ON FIRE!

Need I say more?

=^_^=

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Moltres, for two reason.

1. It's a bird.
2. IT'S ON FIRE!

Need I say more?

=^_^=

Hahaha. Man. I may be willing to amit that you are somewhat right about Moltres being a bird...and it is on fire...

But it's still no Zapdos!

Innocent Squirtle

Articuno is the best ever legendary bird hands down. I love it for it's blue coloration, the crest on the head, and it's tail. I would use it in an shoddy battle to prove it doesn't deserve NU tier.

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
Articuno is my favorite, but my Zapdos clearly surpasses it in battles...

Moltres is somewhere in the middle, but I don't dislike it either.

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
I'm gonna go against the crowd and say Zapdos. I hate Articuno. The stupid bird has broken many of my chains on Platinum, including when I was chaining male Nidoran and a shiny patch came up. Articuno came and broke my chain as I was heading to the shiny patch. Not to mention that I hate "graceful" Pokemon, so that doesn't help either.
So for me, it's Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, in that order.

Last edited:

Golde

Always Searching~
Well, I hate Moltres in comparison with the rest...I'd say a tie between Zapdos (pwnage) and Articuno (beautiful)

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
i'am going to say zapdos because:

1. i like electric type (it is my second fav type).
2.it has a good sp.attack stat.
3.it has a good speed stat.
4.it is a legendary pokemon.
5.it is a bird.

that is all i have to say.

ZFXZFX

Articuno: Looks cool
Moltres: Fire.
Zapdos: Strongest and looks cool.

I voted Articuno.