• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which legendary do YOU think is the best?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Zekrom

#1 fan & collector
^^^Zekrom. Design is amazing, moves are amazing. High attack power. Can scorch the WORLD in lighting. Has a generator for a tail!? What? So awesome you can't get his shiny form. He's the milk to my cereal. Ideals people.

telivisionhead

Arceus,Zekrom,Rayquaza,Dialga and Giritina. Those are my top 5 in random order, I don't know what to choose out of them as my favourite they are all cool.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Giratina probably has the best cry, if we don't count Yveltal's.

⊙ᴗ⊙
Dialga, Ho-oh, and Raikou are probably my top 3.

Though Yvetal and Xerneas are both shaping up to be extremely cool as well. I can't wait to see how they perform in game.

R2J

R.I.P #31
I'm going to go back in time and say Mewtwo. My Favorite legendary.

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
Well just to put it out there I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their is just too many.
My closest to favorite is Lugia.

Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Gen 1: Articuno
Gen 2: Lugia
Gen 3: Rayquaza
Gen 4: Palkia
Gen 5: Zekrom

In all Rayquaza

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
That's a tough one, I'd say between Raikou, Zekrom and Lugia are my favorites.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I like Landorus, especially when it is in its therian forme. With Regirock and Latios being close seconds.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
The best? Mewtwo. He just fits this role in the best way, in my opinion.
He is not my favorite though. Those would be Zekrom, Giratina, Suicun, Cobalion and Raikou. And I like both the new legendaries (which version to get..)

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Ho-oh and Lugia. Both are awesome.

Ha, clearly my favorite legendary is Giratina. I have always loved the design, and I like Giratina-O even more. Great Pokémon, powerful, fun to play with. Not to mention the best ghost Pokémon in the game.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Kyogre, hands down. Followed by Mewtwo and Zapdos.

Vikings

Oracle
My favorite legendary is by far Suicune, but the best competitively...for me that award goes to Kyogre. I liked using Kyogre so much I got one to level 100, and two others to level 84 and 86.

Next on that list would be Latios. I normally don't like using dragon types, especially in the form of legendaries (tired of every legendary lately being dragon...), but Latios is great. I love setting him up with an elemental moveset for major coverage.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
try the favorite pokemon thread. :)
closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.