1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Which Legendary do you want before the 6th gen games release?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by firerank9, Jan 28, 2013.

?

Which Legendary do you want the most before 6th gen?

Poll closed Jul 27, 2013.
  1. Arceus (It's the god of all Pokemon, Duh!)

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  2. Celebi (Support the host site!)

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Rayquaza (Cause you DON't mess around!)

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Mew (Awww, it's so CUTE!)

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. Meloetta (I WANT ONE!)

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  6. Mewtwo (The first movie was grrrreat!)

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  7. Deoxys (DNA for the win!)

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  8. Shaymin (Cause I like it's INSERT FORME HERE!)

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  9. Jirachi (Grant me a wish tonight!)

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  10. Ho-Oh (LOVE it's misic in Heart Gold/Soul Silver!)

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. firerank9

firerank9 Aura All-Star

As the title states, I have been curious as to what pokemon will Gamefreak and Nintendo will give out as a promotion this year. Especially with how many Legendaries that are out now, so this Thread is just to satisfiy my curious nature.
    Please note: Your chocies are not limited to the ones above, you can also post the one you want most in this thread and tell us why if you want to go the extra mile.
    Happy Discussion Everyone!

2. Ultimate Champion

Ultimate Champion 瞞天過海

The Original Dragon.

3. OrcaCity

OrcaCity Expert Killer Whale

As much as I love Rayquaza, I really want a Meloetta before Gen 6 is released.

4. tomboyTrainer305

tomboyTrainer305 Diabeetus

Meloetta, I have almost every other legendary and it's she's the only one that I don't have...:p However I'll rather get her through an event so to speak.;P

5. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

You're aware that Nintendo can and does distribute multiple event legendaries a year, right? 2012 alone had the Arceus, Mewtwo, Reshiram/Zekrom, Darkrai, Victini, and Keldeo distributions in the US. Japan got two Rayquazas, two Groudons, two Kyogres, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Victini, and Deoxys. Even assuming XY are released October 1st, that's still nine whole months to release crap.

I'd imagine that we'd see events more concentrated in the US than in Japan, and we'll probably get the Weather Trio, Meloetta, and Deoxys from Japan, as well as possibly some starter and Pikachu distributions. Both countries'll get the Kanto birds and Mew again, Jirachi, and Manaphy.

Can't happen, not programmed.

6. firerank9

firerank9 Aura All-Star

7. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

I don't play the gameboy game I play the TCG (no offense just listing the rreason behind what I'm saying). We have everything on that list as an EX card other then arceus (who i don't care for) and jirachi which is one of my favorite legendary pokemon.

8. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Arceus, and Meloetta as second option.

9. Mays

Mays Well-Known Member

This is off topic from the thread, but when do you think a new event will be after this Keldeo one? Jirachi here.

10. Flamer

Flamer Well-Known Member

Not a option on your poll, but I wouldn't mind another Zekrom/Reshiram distribution. Missed the Reshiram distribution for White a few months back, so wouldn't mind having a chance to get my hands on one.

Whilst I've traded for them back on Pearl, I've never got my own event Celebi or Deoxys, so either of those would be good to

11. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Deoxys, Jirachi, Shaymin, or Manaphy

12. Bananarama

Bananarama Another trophy

I just want a Jirachi.

13. firerank9

firerank9 Aura All-Star

I just heard about the Meloetta Event! And I can't wait! :)

14. ShoesThief

ShoesThief Thief of Shoes

Meloetta is indeed confirmed as you all are probably aware. Now a Mew or Kyorge event would be pretty boss!

15. LeFrenchTrainer

LeFrenchTrainer The French One

I really want a Deoxys. I traded a 100% legit Deoxys Masuda but it's not as good as having your own event.
    Else i could just buy another used copy of Pokemon Ranger 3, do the Deoxys multiplayer mission then sell it again.

Of course Meloetta will be given pretty soon in Europe and USA. :)

16. Sealotic

Sealotic Well-Known Member

Jirachiiii !
    I want a doom desire, it is so.... you know, seqsea !