• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

• Suicune

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Raikou

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Enti

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought this would be a fun topic. Choosing from Suicune, Raikou, and Entei which is your favorite and give a short explanation of why. (I apologize for the misspelling of Entei in the poll).

Last edited:

\Mightyena/

Suicune. And By the way, you're missing an E on the end of entei.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Suicune. It's the prettiest!

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I like Suicune because it's cool looking.
But I also like Raikou because it's awesome...

Kdude146

Raikou its cool and when I was 7 it was the 1st dog I found and cought

Pokemainiak

6th WA Elite Trainer
Entei. Aggressive and it can take a hit, only it has a terrible movepool. D:

GilligBoi

Raikou because I like electric types and it is awesome in battle.

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
Suicune is my first choice, but then Raikou. I don't really like Entei much eue

EnvyTheirGreed

Just keep swimming~
Suicune is pretty epic. Beautiful and unique, but...

Entei is my favorite by far. He just resembles a dog more so, and I love giant dogs.
Plus, he's a fire type! Fire element ftw!

Suicune, I fell in love with it when I saw the cover artwork for Crystal version. The original artwork not the cartoon block filled one that was on the cover of the master guide.

Also I think it's the best designed even if cannot tell whether it's a canine or feline. The other two have more attributes that are canine and feline. Suicune just looks like a quadraped with diamonds and a water cape.

As the only fixed runner in HG/SS it was easier to both catch and SR. Out of the three it's the only one whom I've gotten shiny without the event.

I also think it's colours work really well in both shiny and non shiny.

Entei and Raikou are loved by me aswell for most of the same reasons but I prefer Suicune out of the lot.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Suicune. But Entei's pretty close. I like suicune's stats.

NorthernLord

Entei because he was in the 3rd movie. I haven't had any of the legandary beasts in years.