• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

• Suicune

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Raikou

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Enti

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Holthyr

Suicune Tamer
Suicune, my favorite pokemon since I like dogs and I like blue. It's sooo pretty!

MR DS BOY

Pokemon Master
I've always loved Entei. Not only because he's a fire type, but I really like it's design as well.

Mew The Gato

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Well, it's Suicine for sure because I love its elegant design~. It always has been this way for me.

Shadow of Umbreon

Waiting for Y
Suicune. Is so graceful and just so beautiful plus water is one of my favorite types. Its shiny forme makes it even more so.

telivisionhead

I choose Entei. HE LOOKS EPIC, his a fire type and he looks pretty epic. I used my masterball on him in soul silver and I didnt even catch suincune. In the end I caught suicune and put it as my HM slave in black 2 so I used Entei instead. I LOVE ENTEI!

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Entei cause its cool :)

Mitzi

L'Etat c'est moi
Even though I like Suicune and Raikou, Entei has to be my favorite. The reason Entei is my favorite is because, not only is he powerful, but his portrayal in the third Pokémon movie was executed perfectly. Which in turn made me have a lot of respect for this Pokémon.

1st off,I see the three beast as Wild Cats not Dogs.

Ok my favorite is between Entei or Raikou both are Cats.Entei is a lion my favorite Animal,And it looks cool and has great stats.

Raikou is a Tiger,and Tiger are cool.And his moves and stats are amazing for wiif battles,And a beautiful DW ability.

Volcer

Shur'tugal
1st off,I see the three beast as Wild Cats not Dogs.

Ok my favorite is between Entei or Raikou both are Cats.Entei is a lion my favorite Animal,And it looks cool and has great stats.

Raikou is a Tiger,and Tiger are cool.And his moves and stats are amazing for wiif battles,And a beautiful DW ability.

Raikou is based ona tiger, Entei on a lion and Suicune on a panther or jaguar.
Entei is a Pokemon, not an animal, I'm pretty sure.

As for my favourite, it has to be Suicune. It looks so graceful and elegant, while being lithe and powerful. Definitely love it. Raikou is oretty amazing as well. Entei's poor stat distribution and handlebar miustache ticked me off.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
Although I find Suicune very pretty, I'll have to go with Raikou. Tigers have always been my favorite animals, and there's just something so wild and fierce about Raikou that I'll always love. :3

fire.

Well, it is not easy to decide whether I like Suicune more than Raikou or the other way round... Hm... I believe... I believe that I like Suicune a little bit more although it is difficult to explain it.
Perhaps, due to its strength. Perhaps, due to its outward appearance... I do not know really. I like it (and Raikou).

Regality

Digital King
Raikou all the way!

Volitide

Metempsychosis
Suicune. And not because of the movie, I never saw it.