• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

• Suicune

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Raikou

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Enti

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
Suicune is awesome from it's high defenses and speed, so it's the best candidate out of the 3 to run a calm mind sweep set.

xXCobalionXx

Cobalion. Yeah.
Suicune, the graceful water type. He was always my favorite. I seem to have somewhat of a "thing" for calm Pokemon, as I chose Reshiram in Generation 5.

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
Raikou, because it was the first one I saw.
But... Umm...
Isn't the proper term "Beasts?" Because not every member of the trio possesses canine characteristics.

It is very hard to decide.... At first I liked Raikou, but then I liked Suicune and then Entei. Uhg. Such a dilemma!

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I think I used to like Suicune the most, but now Raikou is actually one of my favourites. Its design is awesome - especially those fangs. :') And out of the three, I think Raikou represents its element the best.

Icychalk

I think Suicune is my favorite. I think it has the neatest design and the neatest powers. Also I love water types.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
Raikou, i always did feel that he should have gotten his own anime movie like Entei and Suicune.

Suicune, because it looks stronger and more famous.