• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

• Suicune

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Raikou

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Enti

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

! Inferno Lord Z

Rawr. Me scary Resh.
Suicune, because it got its own version. None of the other beasts did. Besides, Suicune's design is nicer.

mAdkip

Although I think Entei and Raikou are much stronger, Suicune is the cutest and coolest! I simply love Suicune. Crystal was also the first game I ever played

Aegon

Hmm. . . I have absolutely no idea. None at all. Looking at my username and avatar definitely wouldn't help.

It's Suicune, BTW.

Meowth City

Staff member
Gotta be Suicune - I prefer its type and design. Also, it's the only legendary dog that doesn't require you to chase it around everywhere), at least in Crystal and HG/SS. That's how I managed to get it in a PokeBall.

JasonTongFlute

Poké Flautist
I love Suicune! It's so pretty, graceful and beautiful!

Plus I'm in Team Sea Soul.. so yeah :p

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
If Entei had Flare Blitz as a level up move, I think it would be him, based on his good movepool and the movie. But he doesn't, so I guess it would have to be Raikou.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Entei because of Pokemon Movie 3000.
Suicune a close second because of Pokemon Crystal.

SmartD

My favorites are Raikou and Entei. Suicune's okay, but I perfer the other two more.

Definitely Raikou! I love electric pokémon and raikou is the most mysterious, he's the the one that's least seen in the anime.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
I like Suicune because, Water types are awesome, Suicune can walk on water, and because Suicune have very nice stats.

wingull

I used to like Suicune... But over time Raikou has taken my fancy. It's mostly because he's based off of the Raiju. :3

skinny spartan

The Silent Trainer
Has to be Suicune, first Legendary dog I captured and still have a level 100 and 40 Suicune in HeartGold! XD

scubajoffrey

The Joffrey Master
I like raikou, just cuz he dose'nt have his own speacial appearance in movies or his own game like Suicune or Entei ( Spell of the unoun, Celebi: Voice of the forest, Pokemon: Crystal). This lets me relate to him.

Nana

I like Suicune. Its design is very sleek, and Ice types are my favourite.

In addition, since Crystal was the first version I ever played, Suicune was the first Pokémon I knew about. Of course I had heard about and seen pictures of Pikachu and Meowth, but overall I was generally clueless up until about five years ago.

Mevejuma

I like Suicune. Its design is very sleek, and Ice types are my favourite.

In addition, since Crystal was the first version I ever played, Suicune was the first Pokémon I knew about. Of course I had heard about and seen pictures of Pikachu and Meowth, but overall I was generally clueless up until about five years ago.

Suicune is a water type though?

I prefer Raikou over the other two. Suicune is more of a defensive Poke, and my favourites are usually quite offensive, and during the period where all Fire type moves were special, Entei wasn't particularly good, so Raikou became my favourite. I like his purple mane/fur thing as well.

Flamle

Every Weekend....
Entei because of Pokemon Movie 3000.
Suicune a close second because of Pokemon Crystal.

You must be confused. He was in Pokemon the 3rd Movie. Suicune was in Pokemon 2000. Sorry.

Suicune because of its complex design and moveset. However there is a place in my heart for Entei.