• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

• Suicune

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Raikou

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Enti

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Raikou is the best, because Electric is my favorite type

Bandito

Of the three I like Suicune the best, but I was never particularly a fan of any of them Their movepools are too shallow :\

(Funny I should be saying that when I love Eevee evolutions, amirite?)

Aquarelle

Staff member
Suicune, because I love its design and the fact that it's a Water type.

dragon user

Riakou is my fave of the crowned beasts mainly due to the fact that on my original gold, this was the one that i actually tried going for electric types are just awesome

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Tough choice between Raikou and Entei, both have great designs though I might have to go with Entei because his handlebars are quite beastly lol.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
My favorite is Raikou and Suicune

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
enti for being a hardcore fire type

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Suicune or Raikou. Tough choice between those two. I like them both.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Suicune... Beautiful and graceful and powerful

My favourite is Entei. Huge fire lion, makes ice where it walks (that would explain why I saw him while surfing more than once)

Why is everyone calling them dogs ??? They are clearly more feline than canine

Entei looks like a lion, Raikou is like a tiger/sabertooth, suicune is like a blue leopard/cheetah. Suicune might be arguable, since it also shares traits with wolfs. But really, they're not dogs.

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
SUICUNE!!!!!!!!!!! Very majestic looking and also I think it's better than the other two :p

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Suicune is my favorite because it was the only one that I could ever capture and I love its look and movepool

pelican

Coral Eye Trainer
My favorite is Raikou. I have 3 different shiny raikou encountered on SS or HG french games in 2010 year.

But today I found a different Entei on my 4th game :
3016156803_1_5_O2BBc2LH.jpg

Gichmal

Suicune. He learns Calm Mind and is a very decent special sweeper. He also has very good HP and can take a beating.