• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

• Suicune

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Raikou

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Enti

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unown1

You must be confused. He was in Pokemon the 3rd Movie. Suicune was in Pokemon 2000. Sorry.

Suicune because of its complex design and moveset. However there is a place in my heart for Entei.

Lugia was in Pokemon 2000. Suicune was in the 4th movie with Celebi. -_-;

-
My favorite would be Suicune, I guess...

Juka

M.c.
Raikou, back in g/s he was the first dog I caught.
I remember reading the game manual and thinking i'll never get one but I shouldn't feel bad hahaha.

Suffice

Defying the odds
Raikou. (Though he dosen't really look like a dog...) Electric types ftw. ;3

Froggy

Momentai
I prefer Suicune over the rest. According to the manga, the other two dogs were affiliated to Team rocket in some way:

Entei: Cured Blane's arm. Even though Blane quit Team Rocket by then, the pain in his arm was caused by a Team Rocket experiment to create Mewtwo. Entei is more pure than Raikou but less pure than Suicune.

Raikou:Teamed up with Lt. Surge. Instantly gaining disrespect from me.

Suicune: Avoided being caught and picked Misty for his master.

Therefore I prefer Suicune.

Lunar66

Raikou is my favorite legendary dog. Also, he is the first legendary dog that I ever encountered.

Last edited:

eeveelutionlove

Eeveelution breeder
I likes Suicune because he's the most pure out of the three legendary dogs in my opinion. Raikou is my second, and lastly Entei.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I say raikou because all i ever use is sweepers and with aura sphere, thunderbolt, hidden power (ice), and shadow ball it destroys

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Suicune is absolutely awesome in my opinion. Good defenses and such, its also looks cool :3 <33

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Suicune or Raikou. I'm so torn! ;-;

I used to pronounce Suicune like (Sue-ee-soon) haha.

firebolt

My favourite dog has to be Raikou Second is Entei then finally Suicune.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I like Pokemon that are good for offense, and Raikou would be the best for that. Suicune's offensive stats aren't very impressive, and Entei has a shallow movepool. In design I like them all equally.

Raikou. He has been my favorite since G/S/C. However I never used him in any battle so far.

Nebbio

NINJA!
I like Raikou because of his shiny form.