• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

• Suicune

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Raikou

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Enti

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mera

Well for design int's suicune hands down, but to use in pokemon battles I'd have to go with Raikou.

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
Suicune is probably the one I had the most connections to. As a kid, I would always try to go after that one (especially after I saw my cousin use it once in a battle) and I personally thought it had the best design of the trio. Crystal only improved my fondness for Suicune.

However, I am quite fond of Raikou as well myself.

nekomi

Ace Trainer
Suicune because of its design.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I like them all but Suicune is the best because its so beautiful and a symbol of clarity, then Entei follows because he is a cool fire type. Raikou is my least favorite out of the three.

I always Thoight they where cats but anyway i like suicune The most cause it helped me through pokemon Colosseum

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
I used to think they were dogs but over the years I've started leaning more towards cats... only one I'm not sure about is Suicune, which could maybe pass for a panther or a cheetah (the diamond spots).

Anywho, Raikou was the first one I ever caught (and I believe the first legendary I caught period, sans maybe Ho-oh, don't remember if I caught it or not back then...) and as such has always been my favourite. Favourite legendary period, too~

ZombifiedHorror1031

Entei is my favorite overall, even if it is probably the worst in battle. I don't watch the anime anymore, but I still prefer it over the other two because of Movie 3. That said, I like the other two as well.

Wot

Oshawott81
Suicune!
I like water types and I think its shiny form is awesome!

P-body

Aperture TestSubject
Suicine is cool. :) It also is the only legendary dog that isn't a roaming Pokémon in HeartGold/SoulSilver.
I like the others as well though.

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
Gotta say Entei. I really love Suicune, don't get me wrong, but I'm a pushover when it comes to fire...

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
Entei, without a doubt. When I was younger I used to pretend he was real and we went everywhere together <3