• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

Which Legendary Dog is your favorite?

• Suicune

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Raikou

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Enti

Votes: 12 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ninfia-Fan

Suicune was already my favourite and when Zoroark, Master Of Illusions was released and I saw that shiny Suicune... That just further cemented my love for the Pokemon.

Umbreon Bob

Probably Raikou. First of the dogs I caught back in the original Silver and it was on my team for a long time.

hangeul

Hiya ;)
What a tough choice, but look at Suicune! It looks the most beautiful out of the three~

Canada

Banned
Raikou. I like most electric types.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Suicune by far. I have a thing for Ice and Water pokemon.

Edit: Also it's the mascot of my favorite pokemon game, Crystal.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Suicune, I always love water types

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I don't wanna say Suicuine...I want to appreciate the 'under dogs', but I just loathe Entei, and Raikou well...doesn't have much going for him yet (unless he gets his DW ability one day). But this is HGSS so Ill say Suicune.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Raikou!
I ended up getting all the shiny dog events for BW, but somehow my shiny Suicune vanished....
But shiny Raikou (and even regular Raikou) I think is the coolest looking of the 3. Entei is a close second.

bro

Cool story bro
I've always liked Raikou but now I've been torn between him and Suicune. Not saying that I don't like Entei at all, but there's just something really appealing in Raikou's design. ;080;

wolfkill482

Wolfkill
Suicune, short and simple. I love this Pokemon from start to finish. I think that i had the most fun just trying to track this Pokemon down and work out a place in Johto where I could track it down and try to catch it. The cry of this Pokemon is amazing as well.

xXYobi TakiXx

Get ready to fly
Raikou. I've always loved it because when my cousin came over and showed me the difference between a shiny Raikou and a regular one, well you know the rest. It was like love at first sight.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Suicune, I guess. Maybe because it looks majestic? Raikou's a close second.