• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary is Better: Reshiram or Zekrom?

Reshiram or Zekrom? Which is your favorite?

• Reshiram

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 44 55.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamer

Zekrom. Such a cool looking Pokemon. Pretty much the best Pokemon to come out of Gen 5, which is saying something cause there's a lot of Gen 5 Pokemon I really love. To be honest, its right up there with Charizard, Typlohsion and Lugia as one of my all time faves. The whole Thunder God thing its got going on is great, with a brilliant moveset to boot.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I like Zekrom's design more, even though Reshiram is technically better from a competitive battling standpoint.

Estellise

peachy
Zekrom... I think it looks better, plus black is one of my favourite colours... And I like its typing more than Reshiram's; I'd choose Dragon/Electric over Dragon/Fire any day.

*~Silver*~

I prefer Zekrom better too. I think that the Electric-Dragon type combination is better than the ever-so-predictable Dragon-Fire, and I like how Zekrom looks better. One last thing is its name. I love that Zekrom sounds like something computerized. That also supports how it's part Electric Type in a way...

Xerneltal

Sonic aficionado
I love both, but ever since I've seen them when they were first revealed I've always preferred Reshram. :3 It's just fluffier and prettier. Don't get me wrong; Zekrom is awesome, too.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Reshiram looks really weird.

Zekrom looks cool and it's Electric type. Instant win.
The only thing Reshriram's got over Zekrom is that it's white.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
reshiram looks like a dragon angel thing!
zekrom looks like a robot :/

Reshiram looks cooler to me, but I think both of them have their own problems, Zekrom looks like it's wearing a bra, and what is up with Reshiram's crotch area?

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Reshiram,It's prettier and cooler.I love the typing and it has better movepols than Zekrom. Competitively Reshiram is the better one.
I like Zekrom too but not as much az Reshi.^-^
P.s:I like the fact that Reshiram is kinda based on Ahooramazda.

Zetta7

I like Zekrom better just because of the colour - think blue and black looks really cool.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I used to think Zekrom was better, just because I wanted Pokemon Black a lot. But I've come to think Reshiram is my favorite out of the 2. It's like the only Pokemon (that's not Milotic and a few others) that's actually pulled off the elegant, beautiful, and powerful look. While still being menacing. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.