• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Legendary Pairs Are Better?

Which Legendary Pairs Are Better?

• Mew & Mewtwo

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Ho-Oh & Lugia

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Kyogre & Groudon

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Diagla & Palkia

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Reshiram & Zekrom

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

GoldenGengar

Gengar Forever <3
So in the Poll above which pair do you think looks cooler, stronger, and so on.

Last edited:

cookies kill you

Like a boss
it was close for me between reshiram and zekrom and kyogre and groudon but i love the rivalry they have ground vs water

Falconx03

Legendary
Honestly, tie between Ho-Oh/Lugia and Kyogre/Groudon for design. I really like Zekrom but not Reshiram and don't like Dialga or Palkia. Mew and Mewtwo are neutral.

Indigoodra

Mew and Mewtwo aren't realy considered a pair imo.

Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, whereas all the other pairs are equal and opposite entities.

But I like Dialga and Palkia best, honestly.

And where the hell are Latia@s?

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
I'm struggling between Mew and Mewtwo/ Zekrom and Reshiram.
Well, Mew is the ancestor of all pokemon. And without it, pokemon wouldn't exist. Along with Mewtwo, you can see the differences in their rivalry/battles

But then there's Zekrom and Reshiram. Complete Gods that stand out among many legendaries with their background stories and awesome powers.

I hate making these decisions. But my point should be through.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Darkrai / Cresselia

Cremia

It's a small world..
I can't choose between Kyogre/Groudon and Lugia/Ho-Oh... both are my favorites.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Lugia and Ho-oh look cool but the best is Mew Duo

Smokeout Slawth

Pokemon Master
Mewtwo and Mew both psychic power houses that were untouchable in the first gen. Mewtwo is still a beast now though and where would he be without Mew's exsistence.

Lugia and Ho-oh. They look the coolest. I like birds and dragons. I like their shinies. I like the story behind them. They are good in battle.

I like Lugia the best out of every pokemon available, why would I NOT choose them?

I do <3 Mew and Mewtwo a lot. they were SO OP and mysterious back in the day, if you had either one of them you were "cool" you were especially cool and awesome if you had a legit Mew. Even the card. They are my little treasure chests of nostalgia.
They were never really a pair in game but the movie changed that. Since the movie people have always paired them.