• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which long lost Elite Four members would you like to see finally show up?

Which E4 members would you like to see appear on the show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
With Wallace's debut and Lucian's intro in D/P, not to mention the previous appearances by the Kanto E4 waaay earlier in the series, which of the Elite Four members from other regions would you like to see make their way into the anime?

I'm not including the Sinnoh E4 since they already were 'shown' through Lucian's explanation in DP35... and there's still a possibility more of the E4 members will show up.

Personally, I'd like to see Will, Karen, and Koga appear. I always dug Will. He's a Psychic with a funky mask...and I always got a creepy vibe from him. XD Karen, she's creepy in her own way, too. And I loved her team. Koga, I'd like to see just to have a Kanto GL (other than Brock, Misty, and Gio) show up again. Plus, he's a freakin' ninja with a Venonat and a hot assistant. Oh, and it'd be cool to see the progression from Gym Leader to Elite Four member, too.

From Hoenn, I guess I'd like to see Phoebe. She's pretty cute and, uh, the show needs more Ghost type trainers. ...Okay, mostly 'cause she's cute.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
lets see who has been/will be in it:

Bruno
Agatha
Lance
Prima/Lorelei
Drake
Steven
Lucian
Cynthia
***Wallace***

i would like to see Phoebe and Sidney

Last edited:

Frontier Brain B

I'm that good.
It's possible all those character will appear, seeing as how long it took them to introduce Wallace and Agatha.

But if I had to choose, Karen, for sex appeal and a possible Umbreon.

Chelc

Will and Karen plz. Mostly for the same reasons. I love Will's design, and Karen's team is awesome. It'd be fun if Phoebe showed up, too, since that's the way I've seen her portrayed in fanart and stuff. Yeah. :D

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Bah, I hate that picture, it's trash.

Though I do agree that Pheobe should appear. She's easily the most unique of the Houen Elites thanks to that strange tropical island/graveyard motif of hers.

One is the Phantom of the Plateau, the other is the founder of the now (in)famous 'use your favourites' line; Will and Karen also seem like characters that would have a lot to offer.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I dig Will, not because of his Pokemon (in fact, I couldn't care less about them), but because he's like a lot like Robin. He wears a mask over his eyes, and if he were to remove it, the world would be sucked into the void emptiness of his eyes. Rumor has it that he also lives in a cave, uses gear to slice sandwiches and stuff, and his real name is Dick.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Bah, I hate that picture, it's trash.

Awww, if you still have it lemme see it. Pretty please? ::Bats eyelashes::

I dig Will, not because of his Pokemon (in fact, I couldn't care less about them), but because he's like a lot like Robin. He wears a mask over his eyes, and if he were to remove it, the world would be sucked into the void emptiness of his eyes. Rumor has it that he also lives in a cave, uses gear to slice sandwiches and stuff, and his real name is Dick.

Groovy. 8)

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Honestly, I'd like to see all of them... least of all Glacia, though... we don't need to see Agatha's sister. >_>

I'd like to see Koga just in general, so seeing him as an E4 member would be interesting. And Will always looked to me as a nerd/superhero, or something like that... coupled with him being psychic, that would make for a great episode.

But I want to see Phoebe the most, 'cause she's probably the cutest girl I've ever seen in any of the Pokemon RPG games.

None. We have Wallace already; that's enough. However, if I had to pick one, I'd choose Karen. :3

Champion Jared 14

I wanna see Glacia. I thought they were gonna do an episode back in hoenn called, "Glacia and the shoal cave!" "Regice Confrontation!" But, I guess that was banned like that earthquake episode.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Glacia because I want to see her age. I still don't know if she is young or old. Glaceon would be a good reason for showing her.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Honestly, I'd like to see all of them... least of all Glacia, though... we don't need to see Agatha's sister. >_>

Bertha is the one suspected of being Agatha's sister/other relative. And she's in Sinnoh. Glacia is the Hoenn Ice E4.

Champion Jared 14 said:
I thought they were gonna do an episode back in hoenn called, "Glacia and the shoal cave!" "Regice Confrontation!"

Ooh, good memory...however, I'm pretty sure that title was revealed to be a fake soon after.

Anyway, I voted for ALL OF THEM! We do indeed need followup on Koga, so I'd put him as priority, especially if it involves Janine...and I suppose Aya can come too. I mean, would it have killed them to slip in a reference to all that when Aya showed up in Johto? Something like "Oh yeah, my brother got promoted to the Elite Four! And he left the Gym to his daughter--oh you never met her, did you?" And the fans would have been happy...well, not satisfied, but happy.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
I want Karen the most. I enjoyed her team, especially Umbreon. But I would like to see Sidney, Pheobe, and Glacia. Glaceon would be a fine way to bring Glacia into the anime.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
We do indeed need followup on Koga, so I'd put him as priority, especially if it involves Janine...and I suppose Aya can come too. I mean, would it have killed them to slip in a reference to all that when Aya showed up in Johto? Something like "Oh yeah, my brother got promoted to the Elite Four! And he left the Gym to his daughter--oh you never met her, did you?" And the fans would have been happy...well, not satisfied, but happy.

Wait a sec...

Aya came out in Johto!? I did not know this!! :eek:

PDL

disenchanted
^ It was a forgetable Jotho filler

Pheobe's definitely my number 1 choice. Karen and Sidney would be second since we've never actually seen a dark type trainer yet. Will and Glacia seem kinda dull to me though.

And while not an E4 member, I'm still dissapointed that they haven't shown Janine. They had the perfect oppourtunity in that Ninja episode of the BF, but noooooo... they had to show a generic ninja girl (Though not a bad character in her own right.)

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
^ It was a forgetable Jotho filler

And while not an E4 member, I'm still dissapointed that they haven't shown Janine. They had the perfect oppourtunity in that Ninja episode of the BF, but noooooo... they had to show a generic ninja girl (Though not a bad character in her own right.)

::Siiiiigh:: Pokemon anime... full of missed opportunities.