• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which May ship?

Which May ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sailormikumoon

Advanceshipping. Drew is such a tease and kind of a butt in my opinion. Plus, I've followed advanceshipping before I even knew there was a following. It will always be my OTP.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I like Advanced because it's cute.
I like Contest because it's cute and romantic.
I like SapphirePearl because it's soo cute and adorable XD

Flame Mistress

ContestShipping. In my opinion, that's one of the very rare shippings that is (or was) close to becoming canon from both sides.

Not to mention it's totally adorable kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~

McZaky29

I'm da boss
Despite being a Pearlshipper, I support AdvanceShipping for May.

The Shiny Gengar

Magically Delicious
Advanceshipping for me. I don't think I have any good reason other than I just like it the best.

There's a small like for sapphirepearl somewhere as well. tbh. xD

beastmode953

Ill always be an advanceshipper. For some reason some.of the stories are motivational. plus ash got may into liking pokemon and ive never seen him more mature around a girl

iAm_Michael

Mike Is Da Best!
Contestshipping, I thought it was a little bit too obvious. I have a hard time going with Advanceshipping because I'm more of a Pokeshipper, even though I see some hints.

eryyy

Ace Trainer
I voted for Contestshipping. They made it so obvious in the anime, it was definitely one of the few pairings that came very close to becoming canon.

I kind of also like SapphirePearl and Image as well but overall, Contest is my favorite pairing with May.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I voted for advanceshipping, imageshipping and sapphirepearlshipping, although I pretty much like all the ships on the poll those are the three I like the most.

PAS-15

AdvanceShipping for me! I just don't think May and Drew are good couple. Ash in my head make more sense and are far way better for on another.

beastmode953

Its nice to see a girl like may who eats a lot be with someone that eats a lot too. i dunno. plus she wanted to travel at first didnt she? doesnt ash travel a lot too? lol and may stopping ash from fighting just gets me too.

Shooti

Uber Trainer
Hm, I tend to multi-ship May. She's my favorite girl character.

Advanceshipping is my favorite May ship, it has been since 2007. I also ship her with Drew though not as much as Ash, I think contestshipping hints are cute. May/Gary is my favorite never- meet shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.