• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which mechanics should return?

The only reason i can come with the pokemon following you is either that it takes too much memories or it would be too easy to mess up the game. Maybe if you could talk to a man to change the pokemon following you once per week could it be avoidable.

It would look kinda weird having a shiny Dragonite after you but i would like it more than having nothing:D

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I want Pokemon following you back, The underground, Secret bases, Contests and Pokeathlon back. But I do kinda understand why they take them away. These certain things make that game and region unique, if they kept making the following game do all the previous game did but more, it kinda is a slap in the face to the previous game.

Rio!

Composer
I'm glad the screen doesn't have a spasm attack when your Pokemon is poisoned at least. :B
I also don't really get the appeal of a Pokemon following you around; I suppose that doesn't bug me either way. /shrugs.

I admit though, planting berries in-game again would be nice. =/

Bariokie

rock dog
GUYS.....GUYSSSS
Are you sooo dumb?!?
You bought HG/SS because-The pokemon followed you/pokeatlon etc.
That is what makes the games so special.
When they make a new game they remove some stuff and replace it with stuff that you havn't seen before.
THAT IS WHY YOU BUY A GAME

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
I really wish they would add a feature that allows you to modify what offers you find on GTS. For example: you could make it so those idiots who ask for level 9 or under Zekroms not appear.

SimH8

GUYS.....GUYSSSS
Are you sooo dumb?!?
You bought HG/SS because-The pokemon followed you/pokeatlon etc.
That is what makes the games so special.
When they make a new game they remove some stuff and replace it with stuff that you havn't seen before.
THAT IS WHY YOU BUY A GAME

So you're saying to make games new and exciting, they should remove as many features as possible, even if they were good, just for the purpose of being different -_-

StanTheStaraptor

Also: I really hope they don't remove infared trading and battling, trading Pokémon in boxes and moving multiple pokémon at once.
And bring back the Trainer ID lotto! The join avenue one sucks.

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Vs.seeker

I also don't see why you can't use the Pokewalker in Unova games. It just seems weird how they came up with the idea of having the pokewalker, to then only be able to use it for one set of games.

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
I really wish they would add a feature that allows you to modify what offers you find on GTS. For example: you could make it so those idiots who ask for level 9 or under Zekroms not appear.

I'd rather they made it impossible for these idiots to ask for Lv.9 Zekrom and Reshiram. Some kind of message should appear when you ask for that or any other Pokémon with impossible level.