• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Mewtwo Mega do you prefer?

Which of Mewtwo's Mega Evolutions do you like better?

• Mega Mewtwo X

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Mega Mewtwo Y

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Like Charizard, Mewtwo got two Mega Evolutions in Generation VI. The X one is exclusive to Pokemon X, while the Y one is exclusive to Pokemon Y. Which Mega do you like better? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a little.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I suppose Mega Mewtwo Y is my favorite of the two, simply because it's the one that I'm more used to since it appeared in one of the Pokemon movies.

TwilightBlade

I'm going with Mega Mewtwo X. It looks way cooler to me than the Y variant which looks too small and not threatening or awesome enough lol.

raichu27

I would say Y. I like its design more. Plus, I think the pure Psychic type fits it perfectly.

Luthor

I prefer Y though to be honest its due a lot to movepool. Mewtwo's physical moveset is generally not as good as its special movepool. Especially its level up moveset. Y also ties more into its origins as a mew clone better in my opinion.

zolios

I like Y more since it looks a little less weird than X but I'm not a big fan of either one tbh. Normal Mewtwo is still the best Mewtwo imo