• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which N64 game would you like to see remade for the 3DS the most?

Which N64 game would you like to see remade for the 3DS the most?

• Total voters

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
If they remake Superman 64 , Don't make the remake of the N64 version but instead remake the cancelled Playstation version of the game. That being since that the Playstation version was way better than the N64 version. Though it is a shame that they cancelled the Playstion just cause of the fail of the N64 version of the game. But hey , I would have to say that the Playstation version would have had higher reviews than the N64 game.

But anywho , Super Circuit is more like how Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 was on the Wii instead of it actually being a complete remake. Though the possibilities are endless when it comes to retro tracks in future installments of the Mario Kart series to include more tracks from Mario Kart 64.

Slick

Banned
Lol. I'm not giving another lecture as to why this is completely wrong. Fact remains that Majora's Mask and Wind Waker are superior to Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

mah NIGGAH.

I would really like to see Majora's Mask remade on the 3DS. It would be a perfect game for the system and it is an amazing Zelda game that doesn't get all the recognition that it deserves in my opinion.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Just give it till next year for Majora's Mask 3D to be a reality. That being just from judging from the fact that it was just 2 years after Ocarina of Time came out was when Majora's Mask was originally release. Though let's just give them time for them to release there new original game in the series tha they have for the 3DS to be released till Majora's Mask 3D would get started on by that company that remade Ocarina or Time for the 3DS. But hey , Majora's Mask has gotten its recognition now compared to hate that it used to have. Though there is still regards that Majora's Mask is the red-haired step child of the serious for many reasons.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I would love to see Super Mario 64. I never actually had the motivation to finish it on the 64 version because it was SO FREAKING LONG. Majora's Mask would be another great one, though. I'm torn between the two. In reality, the 3DS remakes really aren't necessary, since we can get the full experience of the game by playing the original.

Chris

Old Coot
I would love to see Super Mario 64. I never actually had the motivation to finish it on the 64 version because it was SO FREAKING LONG.
So...you want it shorter? I don't understand.

Also several people pointed this out; it's on the DS already. It was a launch title.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
If they remake Conker's bad fur day in all it's former glory then I will buy a 3DS. Anything other than that or a main series pokemon game doesn't justify a purchase for me. I know it's not nintendo, but that doesn't stop me wanting it.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
I've heard rumours on blogs that Majora's Mask will be remade for the 3DS but i'm not really sure about that, since they already remade Ocarina of Time. SM64 came out on the DS with better graphics, characters, etc so I highly doubt it will be remade again.
I do wish that it could happen, since it would be great to see this game in 3D but SM3DL already showed a Mario game like SM64 in 3D.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
I would love to see a remake of Glover, Gex: Enter the Gecko, or Banjo Kazooie.

I know some of you might argue that those games are crappy, but I spent a lot of my childhood playing them... FOR HOURS, lol. And I sold my N64 ages ago, so I miss them, and Banjo Kazooie was always one of my favorites.

Chris

Old Coot
I would love to see a remake of Glover, Gex: Enter the Gecko, or Banjo Kazooie.
None of those were crappy. Problem is Banjo-Kazooie is owned by Rare, who's owned by Microsoft. Banjo wasn't even in Diddy Kong Racing DS.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Majora's Mask to fix the crappy save system.

Yoshi's Island because that would just be cute...

R'linho

Retro Trainer
F-Zero X

The series needs another installment, even if it is a remake.

Hell yeah! F-Zero GX was a great sequel, but I still consider F-Zero X the best title in the series. Shouldn't be too hard to port to the 3DS. The SNES one was pretty awesome as well.

Chris

Old Coot
No, Super Mario 64 DS is NOT a suitable replacement. Nothing beats real SM64 on an actual N64 Controller.
No ****. Point is that a 3DS remake is pointless when it was already remade for the DS.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Definitely Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. Especially now that they made the Leaf and Water abilities, they could add those in (enemies that would have that ability are already in the game) and maybe make some more combo abilities with them.

Also, maybe Donkey Kong 64 (if they can do that, IDK since Microsoft owns Rare now), but they should remove that annoying requirement to beat the two classic games in order to beat the game.