• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Naruto Ninjutsu Would You Want To Use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hey Everyone If you could use any Ninjutsu from Naruto which would you use?
I would want to use one thousand birds!

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
I would probably use the wrong forum jutsu. lol

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
The sexy jutsu, transformation jutsu, and the shadow clone jutsu.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Soul Dew said:
The sexy jutsu, transformation jutsu, and the shadow clone jutsu.

Are you going to combine all that to perform the Haaremu no jutsu lol? ;)
Well, if i were to use a jutsu, it'd probably be kuchiyose Temari and Kakashi style :) and well actually any of Temari's jutsus and any Suiton and/or Raiton jutsus.

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
That wasn't my intention but I might do it.

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Chidori...and maybe Rasengan. And it isn't ninjutsu, but I'd like to have Byakugan too.

I would use the Headhunter Jutsu and the all fours jutsu (i think thats the name o.o).

Railith

Hero of Justice
If the current manga is correct and all shadow clones gain experence that will help the main user than that one.

If not, then I'd like byakugan.

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
All the jutsus Kiba has been known to use. :3

Oh, and that fire jutsu that Sasuke uses where fire shoots out of his mouth, I can say it in my mind but I can't type it down. >_>

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
I'd use Shadow Clone Jutsu, Transformation Jutsu, and Chidori. They're all cool.

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
Any fire and sand jutsus. xD And if they were ninjutsus, I'd like some of Neji's jutsus as well. :p

Last edited:

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Hey I wanted to apoligize for putting this in the wrong section! I didn't know were to put it in the anime or manga.So i put it in the Miscellaneous Discussion!Anyways I would also want too use Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
OMG I cant believe no one mentioned this.

Id like to do that thing, where Kimimaro pulls his bones out of his body. Then uses them for weapons. That is the best Jutsu ever, dude pulled out his spinal cord.

Fullmetal_Alchemist

Demented Fangirl
I'd have to go for the Kage Bunshin and Rasengan.

Status
Not open for further replies.