• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Naruto Ninjutsu Would You Want To Use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wired

... In America!
Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough

Character Use: Orochimaru
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu techinque which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique

Character Use: Yondaime Hokage
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Supplementary

Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye. A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Yondaime first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Yondaime can travel to the mark to kill them.

Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile

Character Use: Sandaime Hokage
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack

Katon • Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

Kakashi Sensei

Silent but Deadly
i would just use the Sharingan..... I am a cheap person. lol

Silver Arrow

i like bagels :D
Kakashi Sensei said:
i would just use the Sharingan..... I am a cheap person. lol

Sharingans a Kekkei Genkai

Hmm...

Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)

Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower, the Touch-me-not)

Sensatsu Suisho (Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death)

and if I had a Bloodline Trait, it would be Byukugan

multi shadow clone juistu

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Deputy55 said:
I would use Kakashi's cool electric jutsu thing.

They're called Raikiri (Lightning Edge). I like this attack. This I like to perform! ^_^

absol attacker

go, my army!
Name: Kikaichū no Jutsu, 寄壊蟲の術, literally "Destruction Bug Host Technique"
Type: No rank, Hiden, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary, All ranges
Users: Aburame Shibi, Aburame Shino
The Aburame Clan is famed for their use of insects in their Jutsu. When a child is born, their body is offered to insects, called Destruction Bugs, as a nest. The bugs feed and live off the Chakra which the body stores and in return the Ninja gets to control and command the bugs, using them as their primary fighting technique. These bugs have the ability to drain chakra through physical contact with the enemy (and possibly consume a fraction of the host's chakra as well.

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: I'd like to use any kind of fire type jutsu!! :p

gligirl

kugutsu no jutsu
like most people i'd probably use shadow clone justu

Kage bunshin and transformation(sexy jutsu) for perverted reasons.
Then the Rasengan,Dodama Rasengan,Chidori Nagashi and even though they're not jutsu, I'd want Kyubi's Chakra and Lee's physical ability so I can pull off the Uzamaki and Lion Barrages.

Last edited:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Chidori (One thousand birds)
seems awesome, and kakashi uses it!

Chidori Nagashi (One thousand birds current)

Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu
no one will dare give me a det if they're are hundreds of me

Henge No Jutsu (Transformation)
*transforms into a woman and walks into a women's shower room*
*transforms into my head teacher and closes the school*
'nuff said

Sexy Jutsu
catching people off guard is fun

The Sharingan would also be nice, but that's passed only through the Uchiha(sp?) clan, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.