• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Naruto Ninjutsu Would You Want To Use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
KAge bun shin no jutsu.

Smilies removed: Do not over use smilies, please.

Shadowfaith*~

Last edited by a moderator:

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I'd use Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu. ( Water Dragon Blast ) :D

Kibaku Nendo (Exploding Clay), probably.

Kibaku Nendo (Exploding Clay)
Enlarge

Name: Kibaku Nendo, 起爆粘土, literally "Exploding Clay"
Type: Unknown, probably: Hiden or Kekkei Genkai, No rank, Offensive, All ranges
Users: Deidara
Using the mouths in the palms of his hands, Deidara infuses his clay with chakra. He then molds it into a shape depending on the abilities he wants it to have and vomits it out. He then enlarges the sculpture and sends it to his target. Deidara then makes the clay explode by saying "Katsu" (喝).

Sculptures

* Kumogata Nendo, クモ型粘土, "Spider-shaped Clay".
This spider-shaped sculpture is able to quietly sneak up to the victim and attach itself to the victim's face, making the following explosion very lethal.
* Torigata Nendo, 鳥型粘土, "Bird-shaped Clay".
Torigata Nendo can fly with high speed, homing in on the victim. Once the target has been reached it explodes.
* "C3" no Bakuhatsu, "C3"の爆発, "Explosion of C3".
"C3" no Bakuhatsu brings about enormous destruction over a vast range. It has power enough to destroy a Hidden Village. Deidara calls this his Ohako (十八番, "Specialty"; "One's favorite stunt"; "Number 18") C3 is also the name of a type of plastic explosive.
* Jibaku Bunshin, 自爆分身, "Suicide Bombing Clone"
Jibaku Bunshin creates a replica of Deidara, made entirely out of exploding clay. The explosion of the clone seems to be about equal to that the "C3". This jutsu is used by Deidara as a final resort, creating the appearance that he is trying to take his opponent down with him.
* In addition to these forms, Deidara also uses a giant clay bird as a means of transportation.

Last edited:

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
I'd want all jutsu

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
Well I like kage bunshin because then when I 'm going to play soccer I have enough players ^^

Ben Kenobi

The Sexy Jutsu of course. :p
Name: Oiroke no Jutsu, おいろけの術, literally "Sexy Technique", Viz "Ninja Centerfold", English TV "Sexy Jutsu", "Sexy no Jutsu" by some fansubs.
Type: E-rank
Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon
This is simply a Henge used to transform the user into a beautiful, nude woman (or, in Episode 177 and the Naruto video games, a woman in a bathing suit); if the user is male, the woman's appearance is a beautiful, female version of his appearance. Naruto uses it to drive his instructors to distraction, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim (the anime and manga equivalent of an erection), and it is indeed annoyingly effective. Naruto was forced to use this jutsu in order to receive training from Jiraiya.
A variant of this technique is the Hāremu no Jutsu (Harem Technique), in which Oiroke no Jutsu is used in combination with Kage Bunshin to produce multiple clones of a nude woman.

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
Lol it would be fun to do this...

- Multi Shaodw clone Jutsu
- Transformation Jutsu
- That one Garaa used in the forest of death (sorry can't remember the name) Where the two rocks with needles stuck in then incase a person then kill them... only on a huger scale.

My ultamite Bank Robbery...

I go in to the bank and find a guard, then transform into him when he isn't loooking.

Then go into the guard lounge and cover the camera, and kill the guards.

Then go into the camera room, kill all the people inside and erase the recordings frot he last 5 minutes.

Multi clone myself, then walk out into the lobby, kill all the people and have my clones turn into diffrent people.

Then store the boddies in a room, then have all clones go into the lobby and stand where the poeple were standing.

Here is where the genuis comes in, I go back into the camera room and start recording again... which will show just the people doing normal bank stuff.

Then have each clone take all of the moneyu out of each persons account.

Then the clones and I go back to a place and cha-ching we got lots of money.

Totally perfect... and until the bodies are found who will know the difference?

My ninjutsus would be Shadow Clone Jutsu, Sand manipulation jutsus, Shadow manipulation jutsus, and I'd like a Byakugan.

Is "all" an option? XD
For me it would be Crystal Ice Mirrors, Chidori, Phoenix Flower Jutsu and Water Dragon(whatever it's called)

gremhiilzoone

Beginning Trainer
I wold like to use The kage bushin no jutsu,the others are cool,but I think that wold be weird I use they in our world

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
Well I like kage bunshin because then when I 'm going to play soccer I have enough players ^^

^_^ lol.

My ultamite Bank Robbery...

I go in to the bank and find a guard, then transform into him when he isn't loooking.

Then go into the guard lounge and cover the camera, and kill the guards.

Then go into the camera room, kill all the people inside and erase the recordings frot he last 5 minutes.

Multi clone myself, then walk out into the lobby, kill all the people and have my clones turn into diffrent people.

Then store the boddies in a room, then have all clones go into the lobby and stand where the poeple were standing.

Here is where the genuis comes in, I go back into the camera room and start recording again... which will show just the people doing normal bank stuff.

Then have each clone take all of the moneyu out of each persons account.

Then the clones and I go back to a place and cha-ching we got lots of money.

Totally perfect... and until the bodies are found who will know the difference?

OMG GENIOUS!!!!! (sp?) Brilliant!! Scary, even.

I was gonna make a thread like this...

Well, I like Rock Lee's taijutsu, and also, Shikamaru's Shadow Posession. And Tenten's jutsu are awesome!! Plus, who doesn't like Shadow Clone Jutsu?

But I would want to use most of all... Pheonix Flower Jutsu and Lion's Barrage!!! Ah... Sasuke is so lucky...

akane_rose

winter rose
rose: water type jutsus would be fun too!!! for drowning people... >_> *whistles* what?

Status
Not open for further replies.