• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Nintendo Game....

~Heaven Help Us~

are you looking forward to in the future??

i'm looking forward to Kid Icarus for the wii. but i still think for the DS would have been better.

so yeah post and close if anything.

MaplePhanpy

Anywayz...
SSB4, Duhh!
but in the near future?
Hmm... I guess Pokemon Platinum, Super Mario Sluggers in europe and Animal Crossing Wii

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Animal Crossing City Folk looks really good, I'm pretty excited for that. Pokemon Platinum looks like a step up from D/P so I'm excited for that too.

And this thread should be for games that are comfirmed being released, not "I hope they make a SSB7 in 15 years ZOMG ZOMG I N33D IT AHH!!1111oneoneeleven"

Dattebayo

Banned
Super Mario Sluggers, Pokemon Platinum, Kirby Wii, a new Zelda and Kid Icarus game, SSB4, and Captain Rainbow.

Rootbeer

I'm only going to mention the games that have actually been announced:

Wario Land: Shake It!
Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
Animal Crossing: City Folk
The Conduit

Kosmo

Resident Jesus Freak
There's not much I'm excited about. Dragon Quest IX is the only thing I'm really looking forward to. Chinatown Wars might be interesting.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Fire Emblem DS (The one with Marth... will it be released in English too?)
A new Kid Icarus
Pokemon Platinum (I want to see how Giratina works)
SSB4 (In the far future x_x)

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Golden Sun 3.. whenever or however that comes out.

Pokemon Platinum, Kirby Wii, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kid Icarus Wii, Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, and SSB4 if it happens ^^

EDIT: Gawd, I can't believe I forgot Megaman 9 and Guitar Hero: World Tour ^^;

Last edited:

Cutty

Forever now
Platinum 4 soh. I've been wondering are they gonna make the remake of pokemon trading card game for DS. Yanno the old one in gameboy colour. I luv that game. I think they should.

BCVM22

Platinum 4 soh. I've been wondering are they gonna make the remake of pokemon trading card game for DS. Yanno the old one in gameboy colour. I luv that game. I think they should.

When the TCG becomes cuturally relevant again, so... never?

ironknight42

"Golden Sun 3.. whenever or however that comes out."
Dang, I hope that happans but there has been no indication of another game

As of right now Animal Crossing: City Folk and also Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World.

latios reborn

it would be cool to see jump ultimate stars come to the US.

There was a rumor a few months ago that the first game Jump Super Stars might get an english release if that helps..

I would like to see another Jump game though after Ultimate as nearly done that.