• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Non-Evolving Pokemon Should Get an Evolution next

Which Pokemon with no Evolutionary line should get an evolution next?

• Mawile

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Relicanth

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Pinsir

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Farfetch'd

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Delibird

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Carnivine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Qwilfish

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Lapras

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters

Brennenstuhl

Flygon Rider
There are a few Pokemon that don't have any evolutionary stages, just themselves. Ever since GSC, however, Gamefreak has been granting older, evo-less pokemon evolutionary lines. One major example was the Sneasil was given the ability to evolve into Weavile. Once upon a time, Scyther was alone, then it got Scizor in GSC.

Dattebayo

Banned
Pachirisu, with a flying squrriel evolution as we need another Electric/Flying type Pokemon that can be usable in UU battles but will always be outclassed by Zapdos.

ZFXZFX

As long as its not Classic Heracross, I'm alright.

I went for Qwilfish, he fails.

Chimcharrulez97

Farfetch'd. It's too weak as it is.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Delibird- a potentially good pokemon but the only problem is that it can't learn many moves without tms. Maybe just a slightly bigger verson of it with there being more wite then red in its coatng. just my opinion

Penguinist Trainer

If any pokemon should get an evolution, it should be pokemon from the 1st generation because they've waited the longest. I voted for Lapras, but if it deserves anything, then maybe a pre-evolution, because I like Lapras the way it is.

I also hope that the designs of the new pokemon look somewhat better. I personally don't like how Rhyperior was made to look. Of course I'm probably the only person who think Rhyhorn looks better than its future evolutions.

ZFXZFX

Of course I'm probably the only person who think Rhyhorn looks better than its future evolutions.

No, Rhyhorn will always be the best.

Lapras doesn't need an evo, it would be horrible. A Pre-evo would be like that little devil Bonsly and Mime Jr. ruining Sudowoodo and Mr. Mime.

MrPostman

Viceroy
If there's sarcasm involved I don't sense it.
Relicanth is based on the coelacanth, a fish that hasn't evolved in millions of years. That's the whole point of Relicanth not evolving.

Edit:
Bulbapedia said:
Origin
Relicanth are based on the modern Latimeria Chalumnae, a coelacanth species that was thought to be extinct. They are considered living fossils, because they are virtually unchanged from their prehistoric forms. Like in real life, Relicanth was thought to be extinct 100 million years ago, until it was recently rediscovered in a submarine exploration.
Maybe you should have read more.

Scrible

^ Just because it's based on an animal that's never evolved doesn't mean it shouldn't get an evolution in the pokemon world. Since when do ponies evolve into unicorns? Or fish into octopuses?

Inspiration is drawn from the real world, but as it's been said a million times: Pokemon is Pokemon and it does not equal real life.

And I read that yesterday, btw.

Josiah

is your favorite
I would vote for Farfetch'd, but I think the 1st generation's been added onto enough as it is. So definitely Luvdisc.

Mawile412

Problem
mawile! :D it can be the roselia of the 5th generation! prevo and evo! that is my dream

Yaezakura

Asian Lesbian Gamer
Farfetch'd. A thousand times Farfetch'd.

The poor thing... it was one of the most unique and awesome Pokemon of the first gen, but never had the stats to be anywhere near competitive. With it's sword-like leek and access to every kind of "slashing" move, it has a wonderful gimmick to build on and great type coverage, but it just too weak to use. It needs an evolution like crazy.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I don't know, every Pokemon has such a good design that it just would seem odd if they got an evolution.

So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say.... Corsola? Maybe Dunsparce too.