• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of Ash's Issuh pokemon do you think deserves to get the most screentime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I don't think any poke'mon should be given less screen time as such, but with the way things are going, I agree with the people who say that Mijumaru will get plenty of attention for a while now.

Aurath8

I'd like mijumaru to take the spotlight. It seems to have an interesting character with many potential laughs. either that or Mamepato/unconfirmed sixth pokemon. Wild cards not called heracross don't tend to do much so I'd like to see what he gets and how it's character is developed.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Mijumaru is already getting attention even though stuff didn't start yet. I was hoping each pokemon got a good amount equally so that folks don't complain that if Mijumaru and Tsujura got the most attention, people would be mad that Pokabu and Pikachu was done poorly. Then we would have another Infernape clone hate thread. But for Mijumaru instead.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I hope ash gets the most development for his wild cards, then mijumaru the mamepato then tsutaja then pika and then chaobuu can be the glalie of the region(in terms of screen time, as in the least)

Joe.

Pokabu shouldn't get less screen time because Infernape got the most LAST SEASON.

Oh well, haters gonna hate and noobies gonna noob.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I think Mijumaru should get the most screentime, mostly because its the first Water starter Ash has had since Johto, and also because;

Pikachu is Pikachu.
Mamepato is the regional bird, and will soon resume its job of finding pokemon/TR.
Pokabu is following the same path as Chimchar, who got the most screen time last season.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
well you have two sides of the stick with pokabu, people are raging about the fire types and others are raging about pokabu not being neglected .

So the way I see it is to establish pokabu as a capable battler, then have it appear the least( compared to others ) but when I say least I mean as much as buizel

The other polkemon get a bit more screen time and get some more character development such as the bit dawn got when she lost two time s in a row.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
well you have two sides of the stick with pokabu, people are raging about the fire types and others are raging about pokabu not being neglected .

So the way I see it is to establish pokabu as a capable battler, then have it appear the least( compared to others ) but when I say least I mean as much as buizel

The other polkemon get a bit more screen time and get some more character development such as the bit dawn got when she lost two time s in a row.

TheNewGuy

I believe Mijumaru should get the most screentime since Ash lacks a fully evolved water starter.Pokabu doesn't need any screentime because Last gen Ash's Infernape hogged all the spotlight and left his other Sinnoh pokemon with little development.As for the grass starter nope since after what happened to Torterra and how it lost every battle it was in lol,I doubt the writers will make the same mistake again.Charizard the fire starter,Sceptile the grass starter and Daikenki the water starter omg i can't contain my excitement x)

What is this logic?

You didn't like the amount of screentime Infernape got so you want the fire type this time around to get less to make up for it? They're not in some kind of club >_>

I agree, Mijumaru should be Ash's Isshu powerhouse in the same way Sceptile and Infernape were regional powerhouses. We'll see, I think there's plenty of room for development with Mijumaru and that its development as a character will mimic the evolution of the Pokemon - from a scared-looking, small otter to a rather badass sealion.

Status
Not open for further replies.