• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of Ash's known female Pokemon, do you like the most?

Only one Ketchum Queen can be named.

• Bayleef

Votes: 56 43.8%
  • Aipom

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Unfezant

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Snivy

Votes: 53 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I mean there's not a lot of options, but I think I really liked Aipom the most. I miss the little monkey. It had a very playful personality and it was a very nice unexpected capture. Shame it got traded to Dawn to only end up leaving.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Aipom is my fave of his female mons I loved her personality. I would have went with Snivy but i feel like BW missed out on developing Snivy more especially with the previous trainer backstory they were going with.

MattySadler

Bayleaf for me.

nickdt

Tauros... since one of them has to be female.

No, without joking. Bayleef, she isn't afraid to show Ash her affections (Which annoys Dense Ash sometimes).

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I definitely enjoyed Bayleef the most. She was such a great Pokémon with a great personality. I do wish she'd come back.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Bayleef by far. I always loved her crush on Ash. :)

Xuxuba

Well, Ambipom isn't exactly Ash's pokemon anymore, but i would say that she is my favorite.

Actually, i liked Snivy's personality the most, but she didn't get as much character development as Ambipom.

Janovy

Banned
Nostalgia is strong in this one.

Snivy, simply because she's the best. That's a fact, not an opinion.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Unfezant didn't really have a personality, even for a regional bird and that's saying something. Aipom had a good personality but was traded away so yeah. So really its between Snivy and Bayleaf which both had great personalties but in the end I chose the latter though really it could be either for me but we're only allowed 1 vote.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Snivy because it was a true leader of the group back in BW and was a tough battler,it's too bad it never evolved into Serperior then it would have been a true powerhouse.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Snivy is my favorite by far, for all of the aforementioned reasons (calm, stoic, and a good battler, especially when used properly). Like others, I wish she could have evolved into Serperior. Then she could have been one of Ash's powerhouses.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Snivy, she's still my favorite from all the Unova Pokemon team and is only topped by Krookidile. She didn't have a crush on Ash ether like Bayleef and Aipom did. She had an amazing personality too and was always calm.

I like Bayleef too but she just annoyed me sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.