• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of Ash's old Pokemon will return in the rest of Battle Frontier?

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
the only released Pokemon that have a large chance of return are those he left with other trainers (except Beedrill)

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Well I would have to say Bayleef. I Loved Bayleef it was so awesome and it and Ash worked good together.

Diamond and Pearl

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Diamond and Pearl said:
Well I would have to say Bayleef. I Loved Bayleef it was so awesome and it and Ash worked good together.

Diamond and Pearl

Bayleef would be good matbe it will have a new attack and i mean maybe as i ain't holding my breath.

lavitar is in johto lol i dont think he'll be usin any johto pokemon i want pidigeot because it was only in 1 episode

M

Magi of all

Pidgeot could be dead for all we know. Pidgeotto only had the job of blowing away somke screens and totally own in Viridian Gym. It got no league time and evolved and left right afterward.

IT'S NOT COMEING BACK. GET OVER IT!!!!!

Same with his other released pokemon. Primape could by anywhere on the frekin planet for all we know. God hates Haunter, so its never coming back. Larvitar only served the purpous of making it and Tyranitar appear in the series. Butterfree may aswell have died in Japan for all it ever did.

Kingler, Muk and Tauros are pretty much the only possibilities left other than a return of Torkoal (who will procede to do nothing like normal) or a new capture.

Heracross's existance make Jesus cry so the writers won't use him
(I like Heracross, but he probably won't show up so I said that to go along with what I said about Haunter)

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Magi of all said:
Pidgeot could be dead for all we know. Pidgeotto only had the job of blowing away somke screens and totally own in Viridian Gym. It got no league time and evolved and left right afterward.

IT'S NOT COMEING BACK. GET OVER IT!!!!!

Same with his other released pokemon. Primape could by anywhere on the frekin planet for all we know. God hates Haunter, so its never coming back. Larvitar only served the purpous of making it and Tyranitar appear in the series. Butterfree may aswell have died in Japan for all it ever did.

Kingler, Muk and Tauros are pretty much the only possibilities left other than a return of Torkoal (who will procede to do nothing like normal) or a new capture.

Heracross's existance make Jesus cry so the writers won't use him
(I like Heracross, but he probably won't show up so I said that to go along with what I said about Haunter)

well lets see Huanter was never officially captured and same with lavitar. did you forget our ice buddy Glalie, people have forgooten that when Ash went for the Cascade Badge he used Pidgeotto. I'm surprised you didn't say that we'd never see Lapras again. Oh and what about the likes of Cydiqual, Totodile, Bayleef and Noctowl plus you've seemed to have forgotten that Ash has not one but 30 Tauros.

So I say anything goes as we could say what ones we think are going to come help during the Battle Front. but then the writers might decide to do something else.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
DEMONCAMERUPT said:
well lets see Huanter was never officially captured and same with lavitar. did you forget our ice buddy Glalie, people have forgooten that when Ash went for the Cascade Badge he used Pidgeotto. I'm surprised you didn't say that we'd never see Lapras again. Oh and what about the likes of Cydiqual, Totodile, Bayleef and Noctowl plus you've seemed to have forgotten that Ash has not one but 30 Tauros.

So I say anything goes as we could say what ones we think are going to come help during the Battle Front. but then the writers might decide to do something else.

I agree, he could bring any pokemon back I mean Charizard could be considered a 'released' pokemon because he's not in a poke' ball or at Oaks Lab and he came back...so really any of Ash's pokemon could come back.....

Diamond and Pearl

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
i want to see bayleef bak on his team again cause she misses ash so much

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Mudkip Girl (Satoshi's Lover 4ever) said:
i want to see bayleef bak on his team again cause she misses ash so much

Like I said before they were a very good team and Bayleef really loved him so I would really like to see it come back too......

Diamond and Pearl

D

Dr. Sun

Magi of all said:
Pidgeot could be dead for all we know. Pidgeotto only had the job of blowing away somke screens and totally own in Viridian Gym. It got no league time and evolved and left right afterward. QUOTE]

Hey, we don't know that Pidgeotto didn't get any league time. We didn't see the full matches on the Rock or Ice fields, so Pidgeotto could have taken out an Alakazam by blowing grit in its eyes so it couldn't use Psychic, or beaten a Nidoking with Agility so the big lug couldn't hit it, let's say.

Anyway, I really hope they bring back Muk. I have a fondness for Poison pokemon ever since they got screwed by both the anime writers and game designers (strong against only ONE flipping type?), and Muk's win/loss column is the least impressive for any of Ash's pokemon-one win against a Bellsprout that couldn't even harm it, beaten up by Gary's Blastoise, taken out by Gary's Scizor, and put to sleep by James's Victreebell, one of the weakest pokemon on the whole show.

Something tells me, though, that the writers don't like Muk very much, so chances are it won't be used. A pity.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Kickle Cubicle said:
I would like to see... Muk, Kingler, Cyndaquil (I think he's going to evolve), and Bayleef. Or perhaps Bulba/Grovyle Double Battle? I like.
Cyndaquil doesn't need to evolve.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Actually, the Johto starters could some more meat on their bones. Bayleef is great but Quilava and Corcanaw would make an excellent addition. (The evolve all of the Hoenn starters). Besides, they've gotten the shaft compared to the others.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Gaiash said:
Cyndaquil doesn't need to evolve.

You, like Cyndaquil, need to open your eyes, mate. It doesn't NEED to evolve, like some do, but if you can tell me he wouldn't benefit from it, then I'll eat me 'at! Cyndaquil is strong, but stronger is GOOD. Pokemon is about getting STRONGER in every possible aspect. And if some glowing stuff and a new name will allow you to become STRONGER (key word of the day, that!), then bugger me, it should happen to every pokemon possible.

A Pokemon Skipping Evolution is Like a Child Skipping Puberty, as I often say.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
His Johto team should have evolved. I guess it was just the crappy writing of Johto, leaving Ash with all "cutesy" first forms.

The only evolutions I'm against is his Bulbasaur and Squirtle, simply because they're powerhouses and I love their personalities.

As for his Johto team? Meh, evolve them and make them useful. Totodile is his weakest water type, Corphish/Squirtle/Kingler blow it out of the water. At least if they evolved it it would serve some purpose.

The writers really missed the boat with his Johto team, but again that was due to the crappy writing that region, so hopefully they can fix past mistakes with the current Frontier season. Although...I don't know if Ash will even use them again this season. Phanpy is pretty much guarenteed to evolve before this region is over, I'd place a bet on it.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Cyndaquil should have evolved years ago, because they had the perfect set-up for it to go all the way to its final form.
Cyndaquil was a pretty useless pokémon at first, with no confidence whatsoever. It would have awesome to see Ash lumbered with that wee fire pokémon that couldn't even get its flame started and watch it grow and become gradually stronger, learning new techniques and adjusting to its new body, similar to how they handled Bayleef in that one episode.

After it took down Steelix...that would have been the perfect chance for it to evolve, Quilava style.
Personally, I don't think it would be right for it to evolve now. I really don't think it would have any real meaning and would feel like a pretty empty achievement.

They have Phanpy on the team now so they've got a second shot at it, and I hope they take aim and strike a bullseye.

DEMONCAMERUPT

;ord of pokebattles
Gravy said:
Cyndaquil should have evolved years ago, because they had the perfect set-up for it to go all the way to its final form.
Cyndaquil was a pretty useless pokémon at first, with no confidence whatsoever. It would have awesome to see Ash lumbered with that wee fire pokémon that couldn't even get its flame started and watch it grow and become gradually stronger, learning new techniques and adjusting to its new body, similar to how they handled Bayleef in that one episode.

After it took down Steelix...that would have been the perfect chance for it to evolve, Quilava style.
Personally, I don't think it would be right for it to evolve now. I really don't think it would have any real meaning and would feel like a pretty empty achievement.

They have Phanpy on the team now so they've got a second shot at it, and I hope they take aim and strike a bullseye.

true but Its Totodile thta should have evolved all the way to final formas Ash with a Feraligator would be kick *****