• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of Ash's pokemon will start a rivarly with one of Shooti's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark M

Heartless Trainer
Like for instance we all knew Ash's Infernape would be the one to take down Paul's Electivire since it has been hinted so many times that they had a rivalry.I think Ash's Mijumaru will be the one to have a rivalry since Shooti's Tsutarja has a type advantage.Though a part of me believes it's going to be Pokabu since it's usually Ash's fire starter that beat's the rival in the league examples Charizard and Infernape.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think it will be Ash's 6th pokemon. Now, none of Ash's pokemon seems to have any connection with Shooti, even if they will see him. So I think Ash's 6th pokemon will have something to do with Shooti in the first place, but I don't know who it will be. Maybe it's actually a Pikachu-Tsutarja rivalry.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
What part of don't make more BW threads does not flow to that brain of yours, HMMMMMMMM? X__X

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I think there will be a rivalry between Shooti's Tsutarja[or Janoby] and Ash's Mijumaru.I really think these 2 will battle in the league...kinda like Gary's Blastoise and Ash's Charizard^^

Correct me if i am wrong but didnt Shooti's Tsutarja and Ash's Mijumaru both belong to the regional professor before being given away? its possible a rivalry could come from that. But i see it more as a friendly rivalry then the kind Ashs pokemon had with Pauls

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Mijumaru was in the lab with Shooti's Tsutarja.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
let's wait until he ACTUALLY GETS SOME

he only has one (as we know of) so far..

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
When was this? O_O

Ugh nevermind, if they close it fine, if not, I'll just treat myself to a few good discussions then.

Isn't it a little to early to discuss rivarlies though? The only Pokemon we know for 100% sure is Tsutarja, once I see a pic or something of Shooti commanding the Water/Ghost thing, I'll believe he'll get it too. Paul's Torterra wasn't even a main contender against Ash, it was Electivire, so Shooti's Tsutarja might not even be the one to get a rivarly with one of Ash's Pokemon.

let's wait until he ACTUALLY GETS SOME

he only has one (as we know of) so far..

Hahaha We had the same trail of thought there.XD

Chill92

I can see a Dairenki vs Jaroda fight in Ash's final battle against Shooti.

BlueVapor

Correct me if i am wrong but didnt Shooti's Tsutarja and Ash's Mijumaru both belong to the regional professor before being given away? its possible a rivalry could come from that. But i see it more as a friendly rivalry then the kind Ashs pokemon had with Pauls

That's right. I think it'd be cool to see a friendly sort of rivalry. Or maybe a rivalry between Ash's *potential* Tsutarja and Shootie's Tsutarja/Janobie? :/

Trainer_Kay

i'd have to say that since Shooti's Tsutarja and Ash's Mijumaru both came from Professor Araragi's lab they would have the rivarly. the way that Mijumaru reacted when Shooti didn't pick him was priceless (though a little Piplup-like) and could be a base for wanting to defeat Shooti's Tsutarja to prove that it is the superior starter pokemon.

jjc0929

maybe shooti's tsutarja vs ash's Pikachu, since shooti beat ash in their first battle because pikachu's power was drained

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Its too early to say that. After watching the first battle between Ash and Paul, I thought Pikachu would have a rivalry with Elekid, but it turned out completely different from what I thought. Maybe it'll be Tsujarta since it was rejected by Shooti, but I am not really sure.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl

Well, they didn't seem to have any rivalry towards each other just yet but I like the idea, it'd be cool to see Ash's Mijumaru and Shootie's Tsutaja having the friendly kind of rivalry, I can see it happens somehow, unless Mijumaru's gonna stay unevolved

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Possible Male vs. Female Tsutarja rivalry

with that we'll just get a bunch of pokephile shippers that take over the Anime Spoilers.

Do. Not. Want.

Um. From what we know Shooti only owns Smugleaf and possibly the MustacheJellyfish, so I think it's too early to start this thread.

Last edited:

Aurath8

The first pokemon we see from a rival is usually they're signature pokemon or the pokemon that gets the most focus. Elekid->Electabuzz->Electrivire was defenitely a very important pokemon for Paul and almost certainly his strongest.
I expect a Mijumaru/Tsutarja rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.