• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of Ash's Unova Pokemon have the most potential?

Which of Ash's Unova Pokemon has the most potential?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash1061

personally, i really love snivy but potential wise, i have to go with oshawott. snivy's a complete badass with her leaf storm, leaf blade and vine whip but i dont think she'll learn any more good moves, the best could be SolarBeam (she already can use all the best moves ==") but oshawott has tons of room for improvement, he hasnt learn really strong water moves and he needs improvement in his battling. so who has the most potential amongst Ash's UNOVA (not Pikachu who's from kanto) pokemon?

Janovy

Banned
- Scraggy
- Snivy
- Oshawott
- Krookodile

Also, Ash doesn't have a Roggenrolla anymore, it's Boldore now.

lol at the people saying Oshawott has potential. Gotta go with Pignite.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
lol at the people saying Oshawott has potential. Gotta go with Pignite.

i really dont get your "lol at the people saying oshawott has potential". If you've seen the thread about the battles, Oshawott is doing fine too. just cuz oshawott has a fun personality you dislike doesn't mean hes weak.

Krokorok

P.S.: Krokorok and Scraggy are gonna evolve?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oshawott. He's already on track to become one of Ash's most powerful Pokemon, and he hasn't even evolved. He slays all the basic Pokemon tbh.

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
Oshawott. He's already on track to become one of Ash's most powerful Pokemon, and he hasn't even evolved. He slays all the basic Pokemon tbh.

Yeah, Oshawott sure can hold his own for sure. If he was to evolve, I bet he'd be even stronger.

Torpoleon

I see Scraggy with the most potential. He was just a baby when he first hatched and has learned a few strong Fighting Attacks. He could easily evolve one day and win a bunch of battles (or maybe he'll decide to learn something that isn't a Fighting Move for once).

Oshawa- If only the writers wouldn't been greedy about money and properly develop him into being stronger and perhaps evolve.:p I still like Oshawott's funny antics yet I would want him to be more than the comic relief.:(

Scraggy: Yeah, he'll be my second choice or alternative choice, he does have the potential especially from all that training battles he did w/ Kibago.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Oshawott, Snivy is a close second. Scraggy is third.

Blazicken

Sex on fire
ochawott does have potential but the writers will never evolve it sadly.
So my vote goes to krokorok or pignite

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Gotta go with Pignite here. Learning Hydro Pump sealed the deal of Mijumaru evolving and not much else they can do with him except what he is already doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.