• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of the Above Two Avatars Would Win in a Fight? Round 2

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I decided to hold another rumble in the form of Avatar fight. Are you ready for Round 2? Round 1 died sometime ago. Just post which avatar will mostly likely win.

Rules!
1) All SPPF rules apply.
2) Don't get upset if you didn't win, we all lose at some point. :/
3) No trolling, flaming, or spamming at all.
4) Have a fun time duking it out.

AmericanPi

Write on
Probably Shinx, if the guy can't use his Pokemon. ElectricPokeLover wins.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
The girl's pose would destroy Sneasel. (Well this is awkward)

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
If Red could use his Pokemanz he would win... but his Pokemanz aren't there... so Sneasel would win <3

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Arceus!!!!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I was wondering when this would show up.

I'd say that lanturn has a pretty nice shot being evolved, though I don't know that particular anime character and his riolu, so maybe Elysian could win if it's one of those pokémon the anime likes making capable of beating evolved pokémon, who knows?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Lanturn for Type-Advantage.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
we have a guy + riolu vs Octillery....

Elysian wins....since the guy is a crouching mook, hidden badass since he happens to be related to a famous asassin.