• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of the above two avatars would win in a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

And why?
Yeah, pretty much. It'll be hard to make examples, and I don't think any of you would be too stupid to need them after simply reading the title, so...
If there are multiple people in the avatar, then it must be the one closest to the camera. If they're equal distance, then it should be both.

All SPPF rules apply

Enjoy!

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Even; it all depends on which one you feed.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Depends. Does the ranger have her Stylus with her?

Skarm™

Light It Up
iliekmudkipz's definetely, as that thing's on a rampage!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm assuming this is kirby/pikachu, so probably pikachu, seeing as kirby apparently isn't that great in the later Smash games.

AmericanPi

Write on
Hmm... Darmanitan is more powerful, but Octillery has the type advantage. But Darmanitan would still win. With a higher speed, Life Orb, and a powerful move like Earthquake/Superpower, Darmanitan could probably OHKO Octillery.

EDIT: Never mind, Octillery. I ran some tests in the damage calculator, and Octillery is likely to survive an Earthquake/Superpower. Octillery can OHKO Darmanitan with a solid Surf attack.

EDIT2: Argh, didn't count in EVs/IVs. Never mind, I give up. Who wins honestly depends on the situation.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
spite and articuno rocks just ninja'd me

cheren if he has a gun LOL

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
Darmanitan. I hate Pachirusu. (Can't even spell it right)

Status
Not open for further replies.