• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of the above two avatars would win in a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanPi

Write on
Unfortunately, Fire-type Darmanitan would beat the **** out of Candice and her Ice-types.

Skarm™

Light It Up
^it was darmanitan, and candice uses ice types so darmanitan wins

Cheren and his full team VS 1 Meloetta. hmmm, i think we all know that CHEREN WINS

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'd normally pick Miror B for sheer 'fro power, but... That's gotta need a lot of hairspray, so I'd bet on the fire type.

Skarm™

Light It Up
may on a rampage or milotic.
may on a rampage!!!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Milotic leaves darmanitan soaked.

Why are people assuming the people avatars can use the joint force of their pokémon? I thought this was supposed to be one-on-one.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Candice would just use her Froslass to win.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Milotic, cause the other avatar isn't there.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
No particular type advantage, and I don't know the game, so I'll make the completely uneducated guess of feraligatr, simply because starters are known to be pretty strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.