• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of the big 3 Consoles should be chosen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolkaMan

Hello Serebii. I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now. My problem is that even though I've saved enough money to buy one of three great consoles; the Xbox One, the PS4, and the Atari 5200.

Given the choice, which one of these consoles would you buy? Which would have the most powerful hardware to ensure optimal graphics? And most of all, who would you say is the best company of the 3: Microsoft, Sony, or Atari?

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Joke thread?? I'm not even going to respond (other than this of course)

Hello Serebii. I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now. My problem is that even though I've saved enough money to buy one of three great consoles; the Xbox One, the PS4, and the Atari 5200.

Given the choice, which one of these consoles would you buy? Which would have the most powerful hardware to ensure optimal graphics? And most of all, who would you say is the best company of the 3: Microsoft, Sony, or Atari?

Atari has more games, but no motion controls. Therefore PC master race.

Abstinence Pistols

Which one has the largest games library? The Atari.
Which one can play in 60 FPS? The Atari.
Which one has the most local multiplayer games? The Atari.

I know which one I'm leaning towards.

Zibdas

not bad
But if Atari 5200 is so great, how come there is no Atari 5200 2?
Checkmate.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Whichever one is green. If none of them are green, I'll go with blue

If none of them are neither green or blue, then I'll go get the one that is red

If none of them are green, blue, or red, I'll get the one with the most colors

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Whichever one is green. If none of them are green, I'll go with blue

If none of them are neither green or blue, then I'll go get the one that is red

If none of them are green, blue, or red, I'll get the one with the most colors
The Xbone game cases are green, button layouts are in 4 different colors, and the logo is green.

The PS4 has a flashing blue strip on the console, has an LED blue light that sometimes changes color, the button layouts are in 4 different colors, and the game cases are blue.

Atari logo is red.

Go with Atari. It's simple. It's the only console that will play PAC-MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.