• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of the Legendary trio Pokemon from Hoenn would win?

Which of the three Hoenn Legendary Pokemon Trio would win/

• Kyogre

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Groudon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
Well, most of the votes are going to be based on favorites, since Kyogre is my favorite, it could use Ice Beam on Rayquaza and Hydro Pump/Water Spout on Groudon. Or just KO'ed them both with Sheer Cold.

But, with the facts, I think Rayquaza will win, since it's the Trio Leader.

Indigoodra

of hoenn's legendary trio, i think registeel would win

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I voted for Rayquaza since he negates Drizzle and Drought, he resists Kyogre's Water-type moves and is immune to Groudon's Gound-type moves and also resists Groudon's Fire-type moves and Solarbeam. However, I'll give Kyogre credit since it learns Ice Beam by level-up and has insane bulk; still, I think Rayquaza could pull it off.

craigprime

X&Y Supporter
I must say, Kyogre would have the overall domination of the three. Ice Beam on Rayquaza, Hydro Pump on Groudon. Also Kyogre created the sea, which makes up 70% of the planet. Groudon made the land which is only 30%, so obviously, he's a loser. Rayquaza has dominion in the sky, which makes up 0% of the Earth! Completely irrelevant, but it's another way to look at who's the best.

blackterminator3

Even though Kyogre is my favorite legend trio out of the group, but I must say that Rayquaza will win most likely. Groudon would not be able to use it's ground type moves on it. Kyogre would defilement give Rayquaza a run for his money. Even though Kyogre has ice attacks and thunder as well. I still think Rayquaza could win that one since he also can learn a thunder type move. One thunder attack in the ocean and Kygore is done.

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
I like how groudon has gotten no votes so far XD
in all reality, Kyogre would win due to having ice and water moves, but in awesomeness I say Rayquaza. :D

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Rayquaza scared the heck out of Kyogre and Groudon, just from roaring. AUTO WIN!

But on a logical stand point, Rayquaza. Sure, if Kyogre has ice beam, maybe it. But besides that, Rayquaza.

wolf1095

Grass Type Trainer
I must say, Kyogre would have the overall domination of the three. Ice Beam on Rayquaza, Hydro Pump on Groudon. Also Kyogre created the sea, which makes up 70% of the planet. Groudon made the land which is only 30%, so obviously, he's a loser. Rayquaza has dominion in the sky, which makes up 0% of the Earth! Completely irrelevant, but it's another way to look at who's the best.

Actually, although the "sky" doesn't actually make up the Earth itself at all, it is the atmosphere that completely surrounds it, and therefore, that 0% should technically be both0% and 100%, if you look at it logically. And even without those irrelevant percentages, I still vote for Rayquaza.

Ricky_Ragger

Yeah I think Rayquaza could win with that powerful STAB move called Outrage!