• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of the Pokegirls had the best relationship with Pikachu?

Who had/has the best relationship with Pikachu?

• Misty

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • May

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Dawn

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Iris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Serena

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Lillie

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Lana

• Mallow

• Total voters

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Serena did use Pikachu in a battle once so that may put her in the 3rd or 4th spot in my ranking I guess.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Misty of course then Dawn for sure.

I'd rank them:
Misty
Dawn
Lillie
Bonnie
Serena
May
Iris

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I can't even remember Iris or Serena ever interacting with Pikachu, apart from Serena using him in battle.
I'm going to have to go with Misty, Pikachu refused to fight her back in the OS and she's the one who had the most interactions with him.

Epicocity

I can't even remember Iris or Serena ever interacting with Pikachu, apart from Serena using him in battle.
I'm going to have to go with Misty, Pikachu refused to fight her back in the OS and she's the one who had the most interactions with him.

There were a few times, like the Pokeball Factory, or Serena holding Pikachu a lot, especially in XYZ. Heck, he was the one who yelled at her regarding Ash after she'd left him in the forest.

But I'd still say Misty.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia

Iris interacted with Pikachu a lot, he was the one begging Iris and Ash to make up during their fight episode, even left during the middle of the night to find her because he worried.

SinnohEevee

I don't remember much about this, but Pikachu was always bonding with Togepi.
I don't remember much about other PokéGirls Bonding with Pikachu other than Lillie. I remember Iris cuddling him till she got shocked.
Did May even bond with him?
What did Dawn do with Pikachu other than saving him from TR?
What did Serena do with Pikachu other than one battle?

Last edited:

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Misty. she's clearly the one that had the best relationship, Pikachu was very comfortable with her as we can see everytime Ash and Misty meet Pikachu happily jumps onto her.
Dawn. she's in a close second because she bonded well with Pikachu since the first episodes. She protected him from TR and owned him for a while and then returned it to Ash. Pikachu clearly likes Dawn not to Misty's extent though. Also, Piplup's indisputably Pikachu's best Pokemon buddy which helps as well.
Lillie. I place her here because Lillie and Pikachu get along well and Pikachu was one of the first Pokemon she was able to touch and Pikachu clearly likes her to Dawn's extent. She might go up to second place if her relationship with Pikachu gets stronger and doesn't get vanished like Bonnie.
Bonnie. Bonnie had such nice moments in the first season of XY. They liked each other but their relationship vanished from XY 2nd season on.
Serena. I don't know if Pikachu likes her but I am sure she trusts her enough to let her command him in a battle.
Iris. I don't recall anything important so I guess they're normal friends and not close to each other. Pikachu had good friendship with Axew though.
May Just like Iris, I do not recall anything important that's why she's the last.

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
No doubt about it but it's Misty!
Whenever she returns he jumps straight into her arms, Pikachu often sided with Misty when Ash and Misty would bicker, or they'd go off together whilst Ash and Brock would do male things, I also remember Pikachu lending a hand and letting Misty use him in the Princess Festival, and also to take down TR in the Breeding Center. Misty and Pikachu were always together, I'd say she's even higher than Brock when it comes to Pikachu's favourite friends. Plus he has his own Pikachu langauge for her name.

Dawn would be the next one, they teamed up for a couple of episodes when DP started and she helped get Pikachu back to Ash. Pikachu also has Pikachu language for her name too.

Lillie comes next because of their bonding epiosde, but she has potential to overtake Dawn.

And the others I would say didn't really interact from my recollection.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Misty and Lillie only I really don't remembered any dawn pikachu moment tbh, she protect him is normal like helping someone, pikachu have more good relationship with piplup then dawn tbh
So my ranking
Misty Lillie bonnie and the rest

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Pretty much all of them did actually. I think May was the one who I really didn't see her play with much.

Shooti

Uber Trainer
For some reasons, that little rodent seemed to be too fond of Misty. Can't say I liked Pikachu's closeness with Misty though, but can't deny the obvious so voted for Misty somehow suppressing my urge to vote for Serena xD