• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which Of The Two Other Kalos Starters Is The Second Most Popular?

Which Of The Two Other Kalos Starters Is The Second Most Popular?

• The Fennekin Line

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • The Chespin Line

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Okay, so out of the three Kalos Starters, the Froakie line is the most popular one. But out of the other two Kalos Starters, which one do you think is second most popular?

To me, I believe it is the Fennekin line, because of the following things. In the anime, Serena had Fennekin as her starter Pokémon, which evolved into Braixen for the rest of the XY anime. She then had a Delphox in the Journeys anime. Also, Braixen was a playable character in Pokken Tournament, with Fennekin as an assist.

So which other two Kalos Starters do you think is the second most popular?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I know many people were disappointed in Delphox being the final evolution in the fennekin line, but despite that I think it’s more popular, plus Braixen is well liked.

I’ve seen a few Chespin line fans here and there, but it’s not popular at all. The middle stage being the most jarring, specially compared to Braixen.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I say the Fennekin line, as Fennekin and Braixen are actually popular, and even Delphox is controversial, but not widely disliked.

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

So there was a comment I saw on YouTube that said that Gamefreak apologized for Delphox's design, that this person saw a video of Gamefreak apologizing about it. If this is true, can I see the video?

Which reminds me, how well liked are Fennekin, Braixen and Delphox?

Last edited:

Baggie_Saiyan

So there was a comment I saw on YouTube that said that Gamefreak apologized for Delphox's design, that this person saw a video of Gamefreak apologizing about it. If this is true, can I see the video?

Which reminds me, how well liked are Fennekin, Braixen and Delphox?
That sounds made up tbh I don't really see them doing something like that

Anyway Braixen got a card with Charizard so I think that shows how popular she is over Delphox! Delphox is weird I think the in game model put a lot of people off (plus she wasn't too great competitively from what I read too), because in the anime and such she looked fine. I personally do vastly prefer the other two but have warmed to Delphy a bit more recently.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Delphox. Got it early from a wonder trade in Omega Ruby on a new playthrough instead of Froakie and the Delphox line is quite useful since it's fast against Zubat's and for some reason my Ralts was taking ages to turn into Gardevoir and barely evolved into Gardevoir after defeating Drake on the first run.
But any Weezing encountered were absurdly tanky against a Psychic type...so annoying.

TwilightBlade

Fennekin line from the look of it because so many people seem to like Braixen. Personally I think Delphox doesn't look so great but at least its first two stages do. :]

Leonhart

Imagineer
Fokko [Fennekin] and its evolutions are arguably the second most popular Kalos Starters after the Keromatsu [Froakie] evolutionary line. I personally like Harimaron [Chespin] a lot more than I like Fokko, however.

Yardas

I really couldn't care less about who's more popular between the three starters of a region. Just like you apparently do, I enjoy Delphox the most out of the nine stages of the Kalos starters and this is the only thing that matters.
A true lion should not lose sleep over the opinion of a flock of sheep.

As for your question, yes, Froakie is definitely the most popular.