• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which of your Pokemon were exhibited by the Art Gallery

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Self-explanatory. If you win the Master Rank of a Contest impressively in R/S/E, an artist will approach you, wishing to make a portrait of the Pokemon you used. I'm sorry if a thread like this already existed, I couldn't find it in this discussion board.

For me, it was the following:
Cool: Raichu
Beauty: Ninetails
Cute: Gardevoir (<- I forgot why I chose this... it took a lot of tries.)
Smart: Xatu
Tough: Rhydon

I miss this concept in DPPt... contests were more fun (but frustrating) in Hoenn IMHO.

elite ralf

cool: swellow
cute: iirc, pichu
smart: mewtwo
beauty: blaziken (I know. >.>)
tough: tyranitar

Mycul99

i had a smeagle the got a portrait in the cool, tough, smart and cute contests on my emerald. it also won the beauty master rank but didnt get a portrait for that. gonna try it again someday!

do you get a star on your trainer card if you get all 5 pictures?

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
Blaziken, Milotic, Barboach, Ditto. I am not sure about Groudon

Cool: Blaziken
Beauty: Milotic
Smart: Ditto
Cute: Barboach
Tough: Milotic or Groudon. I forgot.

mewfanforlife

I only entered it once with my Banette in the Smart contest. I had to clear it 3 times to get a high enough score to enter it.

Tough: Mawile
Cool: Pikachu
Beauty: Jynx
Smart: Kecleon
Cute: Skitty

Oh, taking part in contests seemed so long ago. I should do more contests in my Sapphire game to refresh my contest skills.

Raikou_fan

Never did much in contests, but...

Cool: Jirachi
Cute: Pichu
Beauty: Blaziken

Thats it..

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
For me, it was

Cool: Raichu
Tough: Solrock
Smart: Gardevoir (though it wasn't smart to do that, since its nature is Naive)
Cute: Blastoise, then Skitty, now Delcatty
Beauty: Glalie, now Vulpix

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Cool: Blaziken
Beauty: Milotic
Cute: Sharpedo (...)
Smart: Roselia
Cute: Sharepdo

ROFL, cute Sharpedo;; I assume you mean 'tough' in that last row.

You people have interesting choices for contests/main team(?). Good to know that we didn't all have the same teams in the Hoenn days.