• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which old character would you want to appear in the pokemon anime again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
id like to know from other people, which old character or old traveling companion of ash, would you like to appear in the new or future seasons of pokemon

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
Tracy..Yeah i liked Tracy

MusicalZoroark

I'd love to see Harley return. I loved that guy.

MistyMayDawn

Pokémon Coordinator
Brock and Misty.... It just hasnt been the same without them T___T

I think this should be at the polls

May: I don't care if there may not be R/S remakes, she can return so we can at least find out for her Johto contest/GF.>_< If Misty and Dawn got a special focusing on them then why not May.>_>
Misty: It's been a really long time since Misty made a cameo appearance (AG, then got referenced from her lure in DP, as well as was part of High Touch) so we can see on how well she's handling the gym and other updates.
Gary: He may return in case he visits Pallet and the battles he has against Ash are fun watching even when Ash loses like twice.xD
Brock: Of course, I would like to see Brock to overreact on how much he missed out an opportunity to meet Elesa assuming he reads magazines about her.F3
Paul: He's a really good rival for Ash and was interesting throughout the Sinnoh Saga with the strategies, we can have updates about him about battling Brandon
Bob (;)): Just so anyone can have his name wrong...xD
Cassidy: I like the rivalry she has w/ Jessie and would want her to witness that Jessie is finally promoted and doing missions.:p
Any league rival: I know it seems unlikely that we'll eer see them again but I was hoping one day Ash can rematch against any of the rivals (The Sons) he fought w/.

coolminun

Banned
Give me Misty. I kinda want to see AJ too. For those that don't remember him, he was waaaay back in the indigo league episodes. The guy with 100 straight victories with that killer sandshrew that could use fissure.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
Promises? I don't think they really promised them.

yes!! theres been lots of promises.... like ash promised ritchie thell have that battle there battle one day... max promised ash he will battle ash when he gets older... ash promised his pigeot he will see it again someday.. and other characters of the day?trianers.. he promised he will see them again.... and soo far ash didnt do alot of that stuff cuz hes busy

coolminun

Banned
yes!! theres been lots of promises.... like ash promised ritchie thell have that battle there battle one day... max promised ash he will battle ash when he gets older... ash promised his pigeot he will see it again someday.. and other characters of the day?trianers.. he promised he will see them again.... and soo far ash didnt do alot of that stuff cuz hes busy

well, max will never get older since ash is still 10 lol

deoxys4ever

pokeshipper
Bob (;)): Just so anyone can have his name wrong...xD

your talking about butch right? XD! yeah i would love for him too return aswell probably return helping giovanni in best wishes 2 with the meloetta plot sounds like a great idea too return them duo

Status
Not open for further replies.