• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which one do you still play??

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh_25

I was just wondering if any of you poke fans still play any of the !st gen games if you do which one???

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow =]

personally i dont play any of they these days

Kidcanada

NOOBORZ
LAWL! I play pokemon yellow at 3 times speed on my my N64! My NINTENDO 64! Personnally i thought this game had a lot of replay value. but that's just me.

I sometimes play my blue (if i get the time lol)
I lost my yellow and red agessss ago. But then again, i can always use my silver and crystal for trading :p

Auxis

Yes! Wait... No.
I still occasionally play Red.
My Japanese green crashed.

Displeased Owl

NCTH Leader
gonna start yellow again soon, i'm getting some crazy cravings to just play all my main series games but there's no time :(
but i'm deffo gonna play through yellow sometime soon i never did legitimately beat the e4 on any of the gen I games :p

Dragon Houou

ドラゴントレーナー
I play my blue, yellow, gold and silver version just to check where I last left off every once in a while. I would play crystal but, it wont "start up" properly because a friend of mine screwed it up using gameshark.

freakyboy05

Swing the bat
I was playing Red just this weekend and was thinking of restarting

treespyro

Vintage much?
Maybe I should but I haven't

Mykonos

I still play Yellow, probably because it's the most Graphically up to date, and because of Pikachu following the Character around.

However, if I"m in the mood for Glitches, I don't hesitate to pick up Red or Blue.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I play Red, not for the experience, just because I need to trade some of the exclusive Pokemon to my other games.

It's my only 1st Gen game :(

I recently restarted red, blue, yellow, emerald, diamond, pearl and platinum (the only games I have - I'm aiming to get the others...) in an attempt to complete the entire pokedex over all the games, even if I can't get it on one game.

It's going well!

The Seer

OOH...MYEE...GAAWD..
I only play it when my ds battery power out which rarely happens

Eivana

There Is No NiGHTS!
I play all of them, but I think there are two of them that do not save.

Status
Not open for further replies.