• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which one is a better prof. Rowan or Oak explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Rowan better B/C he doesn't look like a perv

And he dresses with style

:D :D :) :D :D
(Don't like my smiley army, well then you can feel there wrath)

Scrible

Can I choose neither? :p

I think they're all pretty generic, really. A vital yet generic part of PKMN games xD

Almost

That was a pretty good reply and that reason almost made me change my idea but it didn't

The Mighty Wurmple

Professors are Professors, just slightly different in each game.
Oak I'd say, because I've known him longer.

Also, your signature picture is way too big A7X.
(and I don't like your army.)

I like Rowan 'cos he breaks the streotype that all scientists are creepy old men that hang around indoors all day and are voiced by Jimmy Zoppi. :p

zlxq3000

Master Collector
That was a pretty good reply and that reason almost made me change my idea but it didn't

...So wait, are we supposed to be trying to change your opinion here?

I like Oak because he's been around since the beginning (and he's been to every good region in the games). He gave most of us our very first pokemon, and he seems to care a lot about people and pokemon; after all, his main area of study is the relationship between the two, while Rowan just studies their evolution. And Oak is much nicer, imo; Rowan is supposed to seem like a scary but nice old man, but he doesn't come off as really NICE to me. He's just kinda... bland...

Radon

Oh come on! Hands down Prof. Oak! Oak has pretty good resemblance in his sprites to the anime, and he's just awesome. Unlike Prof Rowan, Prof Oak can upgrade you Pokedex to the National Pokedex.

Change

I change my mind
I do agree that Oak is better because you guyz changed my mind

Don't read my first post

(But still i think he looks like a perv)

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
I can't say for sure.
Rowan because that mustache is pwn.

Status
Not open for further replies.