• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which one is better: sonic or mario?

sonic or mario

• sonic

Votes: 46 24.1%
  • mario

Votes: 145 75.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikou_fan

Sonic hasn't starred in a good game for a VERY long time, but he kicks butt in brawl. Although I love the plumber, I still voted for sonic. My favorite brawl character, and despite his recent lack of any good games, his old games are some of the best.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I said Sonic. He's an awesome character, and I like a lot of Sonic games because of their speed. But then again, I have fairly low standards when it comes to Sonic games.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
Face to palm and bang head on desk... As some already said Sonic is with Sega not nintendo.... As to answering your question i think mario is better becasue he;s remianed consistent with his games... I wish i can say the same for Sonic.. And besides i can beat Mario in an eating contest

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Mario hands down,considering the last 3000 sonic games have been crap. And the voice acting in the sonic games is pitiful at best. Personally, i like the older mario games way more.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Retro Games: Sonic

Current Games: Mario

Overall: Slight nod toward Mario

Personality: Sonic

Pretty much my input on this. Let the ancient console war continue.

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
Personally, I would say Sonic hands down, but it didnt say, whcih one is your favorite? did it? It hurt my brain to think about it. Ive played Mario games and ive played sonic games, and overall, i think their tied for me unless you go into favorites not video game wise... And i still got a head ache...

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Both of these nintendo characters are pretty good, but which one is better?

what the hell is this guy smoking and where can I get some. As for the poll Sonic I still remember Sonic advence for the game cube and I loved it.

Indy

WAT
what the hell is this guy smoking and where can I get some. As for the poll Sonic I still remember Sonic advence for the game cube and I loved it.

Advanced? Those were for the GBA... unless you ment Adventure, which were ports of the Dream Cast games.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Advanced? Those were for the GBA... unless you ment Adventure, which were ports of the Dream Cast games.
They also put Sonic Adventure on the game cube

Not in any position to be talking, Mr. Recolor.
yeah but come on when you saw the frist post on this thread you had to be thinking the same thing

cascade88

< go ask alice >
My vote went to Mario. I had to honestly think about it for a minute, but well, in the end: washed up hedgehogs ftl. :l

Indy

WAT
They also put Sonic Adventure on the game cube

Reread my post.

I said ports from the Dreamcast.

Also, the way they spelled "advence" looked like "advanced". Not Adventure.

On Topic, as I stated; I don't mind Sonic so much with his older games. The fanbase scares me to no end, though. I have met a girl who said she married Knuckles. Then there is ChrisChan, the creator of Sonichu. I have seen a ton of Sonic recolours and two people on Youtube *****ing between who's recolour was better.

I got a Sega Gen for Christmas when I was around 9. The first Sonic game was pretty fun on it. I hard a blast with Super Mario World as well.

savatoreloaded

They both have had their ups and downs. I like Mario better as a character but over the years I've had a blast with Sonic games.

Status
Not open for further replies.