• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

which one is better: sonic or mario?

sonic or mario

• sonic

Votes: 46 24.1%
  • mario

Votes: 145 75.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Champ

Master of Dragons
Sonic by miles, Im a giant sonic fan always have been.

either way i wouldn't choose Mario anyway, Luigi is way better.

Mecha Jake

So here we go again. The Fat, Greasy Italian VS. the Blue Furry...gotta go with the former. I grew up with Mario games and always found him to be more likable. Sonic is essentially the epitome of washed up. His old games were fun, but his latest games are riddled with lame sidekicks & recolors, epicly stupid plots and botched gameplay. On the otherhand we got Mario who's games have evolved nicely in the generations they were created.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Both of these nintendo characters are pretty good, but which one is better?

Sonic is a SEGA character, dude.

I'm not particularly fanatical about either character (Luigi over Mario, any time), but Mario has had the stronger run of the two, as Sonic's games have been quite lacking lately. 'Sides, Sonic's just plain annoying.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I like Sonic better. His games were like pretty awesome. Mario is okay. But most of the Mario games except Mario Kart series were like hard. Especially like to find hidden stars in his RRG games. Its very hard to discover them all.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Sonic was the first game series I really got into, and I still do adore what it, the characters and the universe, once were. But I can't deny that Mario's series is very easily the better of the two. Quality of the gameplay aside, to this day, it's still got heart. It's never tried to be anything other than fun and creative, and it's a stance that has remained largely consistant, keeping me coming back for more.

Mankanshoku Mako

Sonic is much better. Mario is an italian fat plumber who does the same stupid thing every game. Sonic is cool looking and agile and does something different every once in a while.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Sonic is much better. Mario is an italian fat plumber who does the same stupid thing every game. Sonic is cool looking and agile and does something different every once in a while.

If only when Sonic did something different it turned out good.

sonicpikachu

pika pii!
Hm...
I've always been a sonic fan myself but I agree that not all sonic games are great.
But I still think that sonic is better than mario

SnorlaxInSlacks

Come here kiddies...
Sonic is much better.
Opinions are fun.
It's even more fun to yell at people for having a different opinion.
*ahem*
OMGWTFBBQ UR OPINYUN IZ DUM LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
No, but srsly. You can have your opinion.
Mario is an italian fat plumber
He's not really fat. He's not thin, per say, but he's not FAAAAAAT.
who does the same stupid thing every game.
Durrr, since when are adventuring through space, tropical environments, playing sports, and going through numerous worlds "The same stupid thing every game?"
Sonic is cool looking and agile and does something different every once in a while.
Too bad those "different things" make the game suck. :/

gtaivfan07

Mario is in better games and he is an awesome character.

If only when Sonic did something different it turned out good.

Paper Sonic!
A new shit-tastic RPG in which we pray deeply that some console will support the game whilst we wish for depraved fans to continue wasting money on our terrible titles. Or something like that.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Even though I like the Fuzzy, Blue Hedgehog. Mario has kept constant with his games. Sonic's games started to become crappy ever since SEGA went 3rd Party.

So Mario

firelovindocker

mario's games have been consistantly awesome
and sonic has been ...well sloping down
and compare the characters i mean eggman.....
YOSHI OWNS that's way mario by a few miles

DannyTP227

5th Division Taichou
Sonic, DUH.

xxxLatiasxxx

I don't have anything against Sonic I just like Mario better then Sonic.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Mario.

10charlimit.

Status
Not open for further replies.