• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which one? Latias or Latios?

Which Eon Pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Which Pokemon do you prefer? Latias or Latios? Which Eon Pokemon.

I think Latios is better.

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
I like both of them but I like Latias more. I think it's cuter and red is my favorite colour :D

Yoran

Latias, because I didn't have Latios

PokemonOwn

Latias. Simply because of it's shiny form. :p

Also, when I was playing Emerald, I clicked Latios. When I saw what it looked like, I quickly restarted my game, just to catch Latias instead.

tycho0042

Balance trainer
Im gonna go with latias, same as with dragonitor above. it's cuter lol

Spade616

they both look like those jet gundams about to transform to their land form, but i pick latios cuz of better offense and color.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Latias - it's super cute and I'd love to actually meet one :p Plus it's role in the movie with Ash was the cutest thing ever, as well. So yeah, Latias :D

Honestly I like both of them. But if I were to choose out of the two, I would choose Latias because it seems cuter and I did catch it before Latios after all.

I like both of them.

If I had to pick one of them, though, I'd have to pick Latias because she's cuter.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Normally, I would say that I prefer Latios to Latias. However, I recently spent time training both of them for double battles in Sapphire version, and I've learned to love them both equally. I think Latios has a masculine spark that is complemented well by Latias and its feminine aura. In other words: both Pokemon balance each other out.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I prefer Latios for offensive roles, but Latias for defensive roles.

I fell head-over-heels in love with Latias after she performed so well on my BT team for Platinum that reached 143 wins <3<3<3<3<3<3

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
I like both of them, but I think Latias is better, especially since I used her as part of the team that I built for Sapphire when I had that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.